Air Fryer Recipe
air fryer recipe, are you looking for these recipes? check this for the best air fryer recipe:
Tomato and cheese puff pastry tarts
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, just thawed
- 2 roma tomatoes, halved, sliced
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, torn
- 120g bocconcini, torn or 50g goat's cheese in oil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Green salad, to serve
- Step 1Preheat Philips Airfryer to 200C.
- Step 2Cut pastry into 4 squares. Line four 8.5cm (base measurement) fluted tart tins with pastry squares. Cut away excess pastry. Prick base of tart with a fork.
- Step 3Place 2 tins in Airfryer basket. Insert separating grill and add 2 remaining tins. Insert basket and cook for 6 minutes or until golden and puffed. Remove basket and place tins on a board. Using a clean tea towel and being careful not to burn yourself with the steam, press down centre of tarts. Return tins to basket and cook for another 2 minutes until crisp.
- Step 4Meanwhile, season tomato with salt and pepper and toss through basil.
- Step 5Transfer tarts to serving plates. Arrange tomatoes and basil on top. Add cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Serve with a salad of mixed leaves.
Vegetarian pumpkin schnitzel
- 500g potatoes, peeled, cut into 3-4cm pieces
- 250g swede or turnip, peeled, cut into 3-4cm pieces
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely grated cheddar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus extra to serve
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled
- 1 egg
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Place potatoes and turnip in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Season with salt. Bring to the boil over high heat. Gently boil, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well and return to pan. Add 2 tablespoons oil and mash until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Meanwhile, Preheat Philips Airfryer to 180C.
- Step 3Combine breadcrumbs, cheddar, hazelnuts, parsley and remaining oil in a shallow dish. Season with salt and pepper. Cut pumpkin into 1cm thick slices. Lightly beat egg on a shallow plate.
- Step 4Dip pumpkin into egg to cover all over. Press into breadcrumb mixture to coat all over. Place in the basket, using the grill separator to arrange a second layer of pumpkin. Insert basket into Airfryer. Cook for 12 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Step 5Serve pumpkin schnitzels with mash and lemon wedges. Sprinkle with extra chopped parsley.