Alcohol Cocktail Recipes
alcohol cocktail recipes, looking for these recipes? check this for 5 best alcohol cocktail recipes: Pomegranate cocktails,Sparkling raspberry wine cocktail,Vodka, guava and ginger cocktail,Jam jar cocktails
Vodka, guava and ginger cocktail
- 250ml vodka
- 1L guava juice
- 1L dry ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Angostura bitters
- 1/4 cup whole mint leaves
- ice cubes to serve
- Step 1Place vodka in a large jug. Add guava juice and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Step 2Just before serving, add dry ginger ale, lime juice, 5-6 drops bitters, mint leaves and plenty of ice cubes. Serve with appetisers, such as sushi.
- 1 cup pomegranate juice (bottled)
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 5cm (40g) piece fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup orange juice, strained
- 750ml bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- Step 1Combine pomegranate juice, sugar and ginger in a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until reduced by a third. Strain into a jug. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Step 2Place 2 teaspoons pomegranate syrup and 1 tablespoon orange juice in each wine glass. Top with the wine. Serve immediately.
Sparkling raspberry wine cocktail
- 1/2 cup raspberry cordial
- 2 cups sparkling white wine, chilled
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- Thinly sliced strawberries, to serve
- Step 1Place 1 1/2 tablespoons cordial in each of 4 champagne flutes. Top with wine. Garnish with raspberries and strawberries. Serve.
Jam jar cocktails
- 2 tablespoons white rum
- 1 tablespoon Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar syrup (see notes)
- 2-3 drops vanilla extract
- Chilled soda water, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve
- Step 1Place rum, Cointreau, juice, sugar syrup and vanilla in a cleaned jam jar with plenty of crushed ice. Screw the lid on and shake well to combine. Remove the lid and top up with soda water. Garnish with mint and serve in the jar.