Alcohol Mixed Drinks
alcohol mixed drinks, looking for these recipes? check this for 5 best alcohol mixed drinks: Black Russian,Frozen margarita,Alegria,Sparkling limoncello slushie
- Salt, to decorate
- Lime wedge
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 80ml (1/3 cup) tequila
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Step 1Spread salt over a plate. Rub the rim of each serving glass with the lime wedge. Dip in the salt to coat. Place the glasses in the fridge for 5 minutes or until chilled.
- Step 2Place the ice in the jug of a blender. Use the pulse button to process until crushed. Add the tequila, Cointreau and lime juice, and blend until just combined.
- Step 3Divide the tequila mixture between the prepared glasses. Serve immediately.
Sparkling limoncello slushie
- 125ml (1/2 cup) limoncello liqueur
- 6 scoops lemon sorbet
- 1 x 750ml btl sparkling white wine, chilled
- Step 1Divide the limoncello among 6 champagne flutes.
- Step 2Top each flute with a scoop of lemon sorbet.
- Step 3Divide the sparkling wine among the champagne flutes and serve immediately.
- Ice cubes, to serve
- 45ml Kahlua liqueur
- 45ml vodka
- Step 1Fill a serving glass with ice. Pour over the Kahlua and vodka.
- Step 2Use a swizzle stick or spoon to stir.
- 2 oranges, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white rum
- 125ml (1/2 cup) limoncello
- 125ml (1/2 cup) chilled tonic water
- Step 1Place the orange, grapefruit and sugar in a plastic bowl. Use the end of a rolling pin to pound until lightly crushed.
- Step 2Divide orange mixture among serving glasses. Top with ice. Pour over the rum, limoncello and tonic water to serve.