Bar Drink Recipes
bar drink recipes, looking for these recipes? check this for 4 best bar drink recipes: Strawberry sprinkle freakshake
Strawberry sprinkle freakshake
- 1 litre vanilla ice-cream
- 2 x 50g Marvellous Creations Jelly Popping Candy Beanies bar, chopped
- 1/2 cup strawberry syrup
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 2 jam rollettes, halved
- 2 mini waffle cones
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup thickened cream, whipped
- Mini marshmallows, heart sprinkles and
- 2 maraschino cherries, to serve
- Step 1Place ice-cream in a large bowl, reserving tub. Set aside for 10 minutes to soften (ice-cream should not melt). Add chopped chocolate bar and 1 tablespoon syrup to the ice-cream. Fold until just combined and marbled. Return to tub. Cover surface with plastic wrap, then lid. Freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
- Step 2Place 2 x 2-cup-capacity glasses in the freezer to chill.
- Step 3Place 1/2 the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring with a metal spoon halfway through, for 1 minute or until smooth. Place 1/3 cup sprinkles in a shallow dish. Spread outside of rollette halves with melted chocolate, then dip in sprinkles to coat. Spread the rim of waffle cones with melted chocolate, then dip in sprinkles to coat. Stand for 10 minutes to set.
- Step 4Place remaining white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring with a metal spoon halfway through, for 1 minute or until smooth. Stand for 4 minutes. Spread the rim and 2cm down the outside of glasses with melted chocolate. Dip in sprinkles to coat. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Step 5Place milk, 1/2 the ice-cream and 2 tablespoons of remaining syrup in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour 1 tablespoon of remaining syrup into each glass. Reserve 2 scoops of ice-cream. Fill glasses with scoops of remaining ice-cream. Divide milk mixture among glasses.
- Step 6Spoon cream into a piping bag fitted with a 1cm star nozzle. Pipe cream into the top of each glass. Thread 2 rollette halves on each straw. Arrange straws and waffle cones in glasses. Place reserved ice-cream scoops in cones. Sprinkle freakshakes with mini marshmallows, heart sprinkles, remaining syrup and cherries. Serve.