Best Cocktail Recipes
best cocktail recipes, looking for these recipes? check this for 5 best best cocktail recipes: Eton mess cocktail,Prawn cocktail with avocado vinaigrette
Eton mess cocktail
- 125g punnet fresh raspberries, plus extra, to serve
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 350g fresh strawberries, hulled
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 250ml (1 cup) Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 125ml (1/2 cup) strawberry liqueur
- 40 pink mini marshmallows
- 8 mini meringues
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Step 1Place the raspberries, sugar and 125ml (1/2 cup) water in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil. Boil for 5 minutes or until reduced and thickened. Remove from heat. Use a blender or food processor to blend until smooth. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until chilled (see note).
- Step 2Meanwhile, place eight 3/4 cup-capacity (180ml) tall glasses in the freezer to chill.
- Step 3Drizzle about 60ml (1/4 cup) raspberry puree down the inside of the chilled glasses, swirling to coat. Return to the freezer.
- Step 4Finely chop 4 strawberries and set aside. Halve the remaining strawberries. Place the halved strawberries, ice, Baileys, strawberry liqueur and remaining raspberry puree in a blender. Blend until combined and slushy.
- Step 5Pour the strawberry mixture into the chilled glasses. Top with the marshmallows, meringues, chopped strawberries and mint leaves. Place the extra raspberries onto cocktail skewers and use as swizzle sticks.
Prawn cocktail with avocado vinaigrette
- 1 small radicchio, leaves separated
- 1 small bunch watercress, rinsed, sprigs picked
- 24 (about 1.5kg) medium cooked king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- Lemon halves, to serve
- 1 ripe avocado, flesh removed
- 2 green shallots, trimmed, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh dill sprigs
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Step 1To make the avocado vinaigrette, place the avocado, shallot, coriander, mint, dill, garlic and lemon rind in the bowl of a food processer or high-powered blender. Process until finely chopped. Add the oil, vinegar and 1-2 tbs lemon juice. Process until smooth and creamy. Season. Add 3-4 tablespoons water (see tips) and blend until the mixture is smooth
- Step 2Arrange the radicchio leaves on serving plates. Top with watercress sprigs and the cooked prawns. Drizzle over the avocado vinaigrette and serve with lemon halves.