Best Drinks To Make
best drinks to make, looking for these recipes? check this for 6 best best drinks to make: Tsukune (Japanese chicken meatballs),Espresso martini recipe,Champagne passion cocktail,Strawberry daiquiri,Berry and pineapple tini,Hot chocolate with cinnamon doughnut dippers
- 50ml of white rum
- 10ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 5 or so ripe strawberries
- Sugar syrup to taste (see notes)
- Step 1You can make this in a shaker but it’s best done in a blender. Whiz it up with four ice cubes, pour into a chilled margarita glass and garnish with a strawberry.
Tsukune (Japanese chicken meatballs)
- 500g skinless chicken thighs, trimmed, chopped
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 eggwhite
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds (see note) (optional)
- 1 sheet nori seaweed (see note), cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce or oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Step 2Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Step 3Whiz chicken, onion, garlic, ginger, zest, barbecue sauce, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a food processor for 1 minute or until completely smooth and sticky. Add the eggwhite and whiz to combine. Using damp hands, roll a heaped teaspoon of mixture into a ball and place on the lined tray. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 16 balls. Bake for 10 minutes or until almost cooked through.
- Step 4Remove the tray from the oven. Brush half the sauce over the meatballs, sprinkle the tops with the sesame seeds, then return to the oven for a further 10 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Step 5To serve, place 16 small dollops of the remaining sauce on a serving plate, then place the meatballs next to the sauce. Scatter with nori strips and serve.
Berry and pineapple tini
- 625ml (2 1/2 cups) chilled pineapple juice
- 500ml (2 cups) chilled cranberry juice
- 250ml (1 cup) chilled raspberry-flavoured vodka
- 125ml (1/2 cup) strawberry liqueur
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- Step 1Combine the pineapple juice, cranberry juice, vodka, strawberry liqueur and ice in a large jug.
- Step 2Thread 2-3 raspberries onto a cocktail stick. Repeat to make 10.
- Step 3Strain the pineapple juice mixture into serving glasses. Place a cocktail stick into each glass to serve.
Champagne passion cocktail
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh passionfruit pulp
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) chilled sparkling wine
- Step 1Combine the passionfruit and sugar in a jug and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Step 2Pour the sparkling wine among the serving glasses. Spoon over the passionfruit mixture and serve.
Hot chocolate with cinnamon doughnut dippers
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup caster sugar, extra
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vegetable oil, for shallow-frying
- 2 litres milk
- 200g 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- Step 1Sift flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well. Add egg, vanilla and milk. Stir well to combine.
- Step 2Combine extra sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
- Step 3Add enough oil to a large, deep frying pan to come 4cm up side of pan. Heat over medium-high heat (see note). Drop 1 tablespoon of batter into oil. Repeat 5 more times. Cook, turning, until doughnuts are puffed and golden all over. Using a slotted spoon, transfer doughnuts to a plate lined with paper towel to drain. Toss doughnuts in cinnamon mixture to coat all over. Transfer to a baking paper-lined wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter and cinnamon mixture.
- Step 4Make Hot chocolate: Place milk in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer (do not boil). Remove from heat. Add chocolate. Stir until combined. Serve hot chocolate with doughnuts.
Espresso martini recipe
- 50ml Smirnoff Red Vodka
- 30ml fresh espresso
- 2 teaspoon raw sugar
- Cubed ice (strained)
- Step 1Combine Smirnoff vodka, fresh espresso and raw sugar in a cocktail shaker.
- Step 2Add cubed ice and shake for 10 – 15 seconds.
- Step 3Strain into glass and top with fresh coffee beans to serve.