Beverage Recipes Non Alcoholic
beverage recipes non alcoholic, looking for these recipes? check this for 4 best beverage recipes non alcoholic: Spiced tea and fruit punch,Zingy summer cordial
Zingy summer cordial
- 1L (4 cups) water
- 500g (2 1/3 cups) caster sugar
- 1 stem lemongrass, bruised
- 30g-piece fresh ginger, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 4 x 2cm-wide strips orange rind
- 185ml (3/4 cup) orange juice
- 10 orange pekoe tea bags
- 1 orange (optional), zested
- 30g-piece fresh ginger, extra (optional), peeled, thinly sliced
- Step 1Stir water, sugar, lemongrass, ginger and orange rind in a large saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil. Boil for 7 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in orange juice and tea bags. Set aside for 10 minutes to infuse. Remove and discard tea bags.
- Step 2Divide orange zest and extra ginger among 2 sterilised 500ml (2 cup) glass bottles. Strain tea mixture through a fine sieve into a jug. Discard solids. Pour cordial through a funnel into bottles.
Spiced tea and fruit punch
- 4 Earl Grey tea bags
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 5 whole cloves
- 6 cardamom pods
- 3 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 4 cups (1L) tropical fruit juice
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced
- 2 cups ice-cubes
- Step 1Place tea bags, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom into a warmed teapot. Add boiling water and sugar. Stir until sugar has dissolved. Stand for 10 minutes. Strain into a large jug. Add juice to tea mixture.
- Step 2Cover. Refrigerate until cold. Just before serving, add orange slices and ice.