beverage recipes, looking for these recipes? check this for 5 best beverage recipes: Mango lassi,Strawberry passion,Lime & lychee gin,Homemade citrusade,Campari champagne
- 250g strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 1 cup chilled orange juice
- 1/2 cup chilled cranberry juice
- 2 passionfruit, halved
- 1 cup chilled lemonade
- Step 1Blend strawberry, orange juice and cranberry juice until smooth. Transfer to a large jug. Stir in passionfruit pulp and lemonade. Serve.
- 1/2 x 425g can mango slices in syrup, drained
- 1/2 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- Ground cardamom (optional), to serve
- Step 1Blend mango, yoghurt, sugar and milk until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve sprinkled with cardamom (if using).
- 1 sugar cube
- Angostura bitters, to drizzle
- 2 teaspoons Campari
- Chilled champagne or sparkling wine, to serve
- Step 1Place the sugar cube in a serving glass. Drizzle over the bitters to coat.
- Step 2Add the Campari. Top with champagne to serve.
Lime & lychee gin
- 565g can lychees
- 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup gin
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Step 1Drain 565g can lychees and mash. Cut 2 limes into thick wedges and squeeze juice over the lychees, then add the lime wedges, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar. Divide among glasses. Combine 1/2 cup gin and 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice. Pour mixture into glasses. Top with ice and chilled tonic.
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup (150g) caster sugar
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve
- Orange slices, to serve
- Lemon slices, to serve
- 1L (4 cups) sparkling mineral water
- Step 1Stir fruit juices and sugar together in a large jug until sugar dissolves.
- Step 2Add ice, mint, and orange and lemon slices, then top with mineral water.