Beverages Drinks Recipe
beverages drinks recipe, looking for these recipes? check this for 6 best beverages drinks recipe: Mango lassi,Pink blush,Mango vanilla thickshake,Super strawberry milkshake,Strawberry passion,Summer iced tea
- 1/2 x 425g can mango slices in syrup, drained
- 1/2 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- Ground cardamom (optional), to serve
- Step 1Blend mango, yoghurt, sugar and milk until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve sprinkled with cardamom (if using).
Mango vanilla thickshake
- 2 x 425g cans mango slices in syrup
- 3 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- Step 1Pour mango and syrup into a 3cm-deep, 13cm x 21cm (base) plastic container. Cover. Freeze overnight or until frozen.
- Step 2Blend mango mixture, ice-cream and milk until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve.
Summer iced tea
- 4 Lipton Lychee, Lime and Passionfruit Herbal Infusion tea bags
- 24 mint leaves, torn
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 cups canned pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 passionfruit, halved
- 6 lychees, peeled, deseeded, chopped
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 2 cups ginger beer, chilled
- Step 1Place tea bags and half the mint in a large, heatproof jug. Add boiling water. Jiggle tea bags for 1 minute. Discard. Refrigerate tea until cold.
- Step 2Divide chilled tea, pineapple juice, passionfruit pulp, lychee and remaining mint between 2 large carafes. Stir until passionfruit seeds separate and tea is well combined. Chill until ready to serve.
- Step 3Half-fill each glass with tea. Add ice cubes and top with ginger beer. Serve iced tea immediately.
- 45ml Cointreau
- 30ml fresh lime juice
- Bundaberg pink grapefruit sparkling drink, chilled, to serve
- Grenadine, to serve
- Lime, sliced, to serve
- Ice to serve, optional
- Step 1Pour the cointreau and lime juice in a tumbler. Top with the pink grapefruit drink and drizzle with grenadine. Serve with lime slices and ice, if desired.
Super strawberry milkshake
- 250g strawberries, hulled, halved
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 170g tub reduced-fat strawberry yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 8 ice cubes
- Step 1Place strawberries in a snaplock bag. Freeze overnight or until frozen.
- Step 2Blend strawberries, milk, yoghurt, honey and ice until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve
- 250g strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 1 cup chilled orange juice
- 1/2 cup chilled cranberry juice
- 2 passionfruit, halved
- 1 cup chilled lemonade
- Step 1Blend strawberry, orange juice and cranberry juice until smooth. Transfer to a large jug. Stir in passionfruit pulp and lemonade. Serve.