Chicken Recipes Salad
chicken recipes salad, are you looking for these recipes? check this for the best chicken recipes salad:
Healthy chicken pasta salad
- 250g buckwheat pasta or chickpea pasta
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas, thawed
- 50g spinach leaves
- 300g shredded barbecue chicken (see notes)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon chipotle mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons seed mix (pine nut, pepita, sunflower seed), toasted
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to packet directions, or until al dente. Add snap peas and thawed peas in the last minute of cooking. Drain, rinse under cold water.
- Step 2Place pasta and peas in a large bowl. Add spinach leaves, chicken, mint and lemon zest. Toss to combine.
- Step 3Whisk 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice with buttermilk and mayonnaise. Season well. Divide salad between serving bowls. Drizzle over dressing and scatter with toasted seeds to serve.
Butter chicken salad
- 500g chicken breast fillets
- 250g butter chicken simmer sauce
- 400g can lentils, rinsed, drained
- 2 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 250g grape tomatoes, halved
- Step 1Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue grill to medium-high. Combine the chicken fillets and 2 tbs butter chicken sauce in a bowl until well coated. Cook the chicken on the grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside to rest.
- Step 2Divide the lentils, lettuce and tomatoes among serving plates. Slice the chicken and place on top. Drizzle with remaining warmed butter chicken sauce (see note).
Chicken and herb salad wrap
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbs chopped mint
- 5 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 Coles Wholemeal and Grain Soft Wrap
- 80g Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, shredded
- Step 1Combine the parsley, mint, tomato, spring onion, lemon juice and oil in a bowl.
- Step 2Spread the mayonnaise over the wrap. Top with tomato mixture and chicken. Roll up wrap to enclose the filling.
Chicken nachos salad with avocado dressing
- 2 teaspoons Mexican chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x 300g packets small sweet potato, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons grated pizza cheese
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 500g chicken breast fillets
- 200g tomato medley mix, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 60g mixed salad leaves
- 1 Australian avocado, roughly chopped
- 1 long green chilli, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Australian avocado, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Combine chilli powder, lime rind and 2 tablespoons oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add sweet potato. Toss to coat. Place on prepared tray. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for a further 3 minutes or until cheese has just melted.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine lime juice, coriander and remaining oil in a bowl. Add chicken. Toss to coat. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Stand for 5 minutes to rest. Slice.
- Step 3Meanwhile, make Avocado Dressing Place avocado, lime juice, coriander, mint and oil in a small food processor. Process until smooth. Add buttermilk. Process until just combined.
- Step 4Combine tomato, onion and corn in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange wedges, salad leaves, chicken, avocado and tomato mixture on a large serving platter. Spoon over dressing and top with chilli. Serve.
BBQ chicken salad with strawberries
- 1 garlic clove
- 15g punnet basil, leaves picked
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 135ml extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets (about 250g each)
- 60g Coles Australian 4 Leaf Salad
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 250g strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1 Hass avocado, stoned, peeled, sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (35g) pistachios, toasted, coarsely chopped
- Coles Bakery High Fibre Low GI 7 Seeds & Grains Rolls, warmed, to serve
- Step 1In a food processor, process garlic until finely chopped. Add basil and lemon rind. Process until finely chopped. With the motor running, gradually add ½ cup (125ml) of the oil in a thin, steady stream until mixture is bright green and smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Prepare a barbecue or chargrill for medium-high heat. Lightly coat chicken with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 6 mins each side or until cooked through but still juicy. Transfer to a carving board. Rest for 3 mins. Thickly slice across grain.
- Step 3Arrange the salad leaves, rocket, strawberries, avocado, radishes and chicken on serving plates. Drizzle with the basil oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with the spring onion and pistachios. Season with salt. Serve with the bread.
Chicken and spinach pasta salad
- 500g pkt Coles Australian Diced Butternut Pumpkin
- 625g pkt spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, skin and bones removed, meat coarsely torn
- 150g Coles Basil Pesto
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the pumpkin on the tray and spray with olive oil spray. Bake, turning occasionally, for 20-25 mins or until tender and golden brown.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook tortellini in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain.
- Step 3Place the pumpkin, tortellini, spinach, chicken and pesto in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls.