cocktail ingredients, looking for these recipes? check this for 6 best cocktail ingredients: Prawn cocktail banh mi,Grapefruit cocktails,Prawn cocktail dinner bowl
Prawn cocktail dinner bowl
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 small zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 1/3 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 mini baguette, thinly sliced diagonally (8 slices)
- 750g large green prawns
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3 cups finely shredded cos lettuce
- 2 small avocados, halved
- Cornichons, to serve
Marie Rose Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- Step 1Combine vinegar, 1/2 the oil and 1/2 the lemon juice in a large bowl. Add zucchini. Stir to coat. Stand, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in mint.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat a greased barbecue grill or plate on medium-high heat. Combine garlic and remaining oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Brush each side of bread with oil mixture. Chargrill for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until toasted. Transfer to a plate. Increase heat to high. Drizzle prawns with remaining lemon juice. Sprinkle with paprika. Toss to coat. Cook prawns, turning, for 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Step 3Meanwhile, make Marie Rose Sauce. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until smooth and combined.
- Step 4Arrange lettuce, zucchini salad, avocado, prawns and cornichons in serving bowls. Drizzle with a little sauce. Serve with chargrilled bread and remaining sauce.
- 160ml Cointreau
- 160ml vodka
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Step 1Place half the ingredients into a blender. Pulse until well combined and ice is crushed.
- Step 2Pour into 4 glasses. Repeat.
Prawn cocktail banh mi
- 4 long crusty bread rolls
- 2 cups finely shredded iceberg lettuce
- 20 cooked medium prawns, peeled, deveined
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced, to serve
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Spicy cocktail sauce
- 125g (1/2 cup) Kewpie or whole-egg mayonnaise (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha chilli sauce (see tips)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Step 1For the quick-pickle cucumber, place the cucumber, vinegar, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Use your hands to combine, ensuring each slice is coated in the liquid. Set aside for 15 minutes for the flavours to develop.
- Step 2Meanwhile, for the cocktail sauce, place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Step 3When ready to assemble, gently squeeze and discard the excess liquid from the pickled cucumber. Split the bread rolls lengthways, taking care not to cut all the way through. Generously spread both sides of bread with the spicy cocktail sauce. Top with the iceberg lettuce and cucumber. Divide prawns among the rolls and drizzle with extra cocktail sauce. Sprinkle with the coriander sprigs and chilli.