Cocktails Made With Vodka
cocktails made with vodka, looking for these recipes? check this for 3 best cocktails made with vodka: Spiced apple vodka cooler,Vodka with crushed lime & mint,Bounty bar martini
Bounty bar martini
- 50g sachet coconut milk powder
- 2 teaspoons sweetened condensed milk (see note)
- 125ml (1/2 cup) warm water
- 20g (1/4 cup) shredded coconut
- 14-15 white choc melts
- 80ml (1/3 cup) chocolate topping or chocolate dessert sauce
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Malibu
- 40ml creme de cacao liqueur
- 40ml vodka
- Ice cubes, to serve
- 1 x 45g Bounty bar, halved diagonally, to serve
- Mini Bounty bars, to serve (optional)
- Step 1Combine the coconut milk powder, condensed milk and water in a bowl. Use a fork to whisk until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Step 2Arrange the coconut in a thick ring on a plate, slightly larger than the rim of your serving glasses.
- Step 3Arrange the choc melts on a microwave-safe plate. Place the plate in the microwave and heat on High for 1 minute or until melted. Dip the rim of a glass into the chocolate, moving it into the chocolate slightly so the rim is covered about 7mm down the outside. Immediately dip into the coconut and press well. Repeat with remaining glass and coconut.
- Step 4Drizzle the chocolate topping in stripes down the inside of each glass. Pour the Malibu, creme de cacao and vodka into a jug. Add the coconut milk mixture and ice cubes. Stir briefly, then strain out the ice. Pour into the prepared glasses. Thread the halved Bounty onto toothpicks to use as a swizzle stick.
- Step 5Serve with mini Bounty bars, if you like.
Vodka with crushed lime & mint
- 55g (1/4 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 24 fresh mint leaves
- 3 limes, quartered
- 180ml vodka
- Soda water, chilled, to serve
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Step 1Divide the sugar, mint and lime among serving glasses. Use the end of a rolling pin to gently pound until lime is crushed.
- Step 2Pour vodka among glasses. Top with soda water and ice. Serve.
Spiced apple vodka cooler
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 litre clear apple juice
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 cups vodka, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 small pink lady apple, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 small granny smith apple, thinly sliced into rounds
- 125g raspberries, torn
- 1/3 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups ice cubes, to serve
- Step 1Scrape seeds from vanilla bean. Place half the apple juice in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add vanilla bean, seeds, cinnamon and cloves. Cook for 2 minutes or until just simmering. Remove from heat. Stand for 30 minutes to cool. Pour into a large jug or bowl. Stir in remaining apple juice. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Step 2Remove and discard vanilla bean, cinnamon and cloves.
- Step 3Place apple juice mixture, vodka, lemon juice, apple slices, raspberries, mint and ice cubes in a large serving jug. Gently stir to combine. Divide among glasses. Serve.