Easy Beverage Recipes
easy beverage recipes, looking for these recipes? check this for 6 best easy beverage recipes: Strawberry passion,White chocolate eggnog,Raspberry, rose and vanilla iced tea,Pink blush,Nashi tea with strawberries
Raspberry, rose and vanilla iced tea
- 2 Dilmah rose with French vanilla tea bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries, roughly crushed
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 cups lemonade, chilled
- Step 1Place tea bags in a heatproof jug. Add boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes to allow flavours to develop. Discard tea bags. Cool completely.
- Step 2Transfer tea to a large serving jug. Add raspberries, ice and lemonade. Stir gently to combine. Serve.
White chocolate eggnog
- 750ml (3 cups) milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- Vanilla Marshmallow Stars (see related recipe), to serve
- Step 1Heat milk in a saucepan over medium heat until simmering.
- Step 2Meanwhile, use a balloon whisk to whisk the egg yolks and sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy. Slowly pour the hot milk into the egg mixture, whisking constantly until combined.
- Step 3Transfer to a clean saucepan. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until the mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat. Add the chocolate. Stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Stir in the brandy, if desired.
- Step 4Divide among serving cups. Serve with marshmallow stars.
Nashi tea with strawberries
- 1L (4 cups) water
- 10cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 orange, peeled, sliced
- 1 nashi, peeled, quartered, cored
- 110g (1/2 cup) white sugar
- Ice cubes, to serve
- 6 strawberries, washed, hulled, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- Step 1Place the water, ginger and orange rind in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes to infuse. Add the orange slices, nashi and sugar, and stir until the sugar dissolves. Set aside for 1 hour to develop the flavours.
- Step 2Strain and discard the orange slices and nashi. Place the ice cubes in serving glasses. Pour over the nashi tea. Add the strawberry and pine nuts.
- 250g strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 1 cup chilled orange juice
- 1/2 cup chilled cranberry juice
- 2 passionfruit, halved
- 1 cup chilled lemonade
- Step 1Blend strawberry, orange juice and cranberry juice until smooth. Transfer to a large jug. Stir in passionfruit pulp and lemonade. Serve.
- 45ml Cointreau
- 30ml fresh lime juice
- Bundaberg pink grapefruit sparkling drink, chilled, to serve
- Grenadine, to serve
- Lime, sliced, to serve
- Ice to serve, optional
- Step 1Pour the cointreau and lime juice in a tumbler. Top with the pink grapefruit drink and drizzle with grenadine. Serve with lime slices and ice, if desired.