Easy Delicious Mixed Drinks
easy delicious mixed drinks, looking for these recipes? check this for 10 best easy delicious mixed drinks: Dairy-free berry smoothie,Iced lemon tea with herb and flower ice cubes
Dairy-free berry smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup apple juice, chilled
- 1/3 cup cranberry juice,
- chilled frozen mixed berries, thawed, to serve
- Step 1Blend frozen berries, apple juice and cranberry juice together until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Top with thawed berries. Serve.
Iced lemon tea with herb and flower ice cubes
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup mixed edible hand-picked organic flower petals (such as rose, violet, nasturtium or borage)
- 6 lemon-scented black tea bags
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 2L (8 cups) boiling water
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- Step 1Divide the mint, lemon thyme and flower petals among two 18-hole ice cube trays. Fill with cold water and place in the freezer for 4 hours or until frozen.
- Step 2Meanwhile, place the tea bags and sugar in a 3L (12-cup) capacity heatproof jug or bowl. Pour over the water and stir. Set aside for 10 minutes to infuse. Remove the tea bags and discard. Add the lemon juice and lemon slices to the jug or bowl and stir to combine. Cover and place in the fridge for 4 hours to chill.
- Step 3Pour the tea mixture into a serving jug or punchbowl and add the ice cubes to serve.