Easy Drinks To Make For A Party
easy drinks to make for a party, looking for these recipes? check this for 3 best easy drinks to make for a party: Chamomile, carrot and orange drink with hummus crispbread,Mini pikelets with smoked salmon and creme fraiche,Herb, cream cheese and salmon muffins
Chamomile, carrot and orange drink with hummus crispbread
- 2 chamomile teabags
- 250ml (1 cup) boiling water
- 3 (about 380g) carrots, chilled, cut lengthways into quarters
- 2 oranges, chilled, peeled, halved, cut into wedges, seeds removed
- Ice cubes (optional), to serve
- 4 multi-grain crispbread
- 70g (1/4 cup) bought reduced-fat hummus
- Step 1Place the teabags in a heatproof jug and add the boiling water. Set aside for 15 minutes to infuse and cool slightly.
- Step 2Meanwhile, to make the snack, spread the crispbread with the hummus.
- Step 3Process the carrots and the oranges in a juice extractor and pour the juice into a medium jug. Add the chamomile tea and mix well. Add the ice cubes, if using.
- Step 4Pour into serving glasses and serve the drink immediately with the hummus crispbread.
Herb, cream cheese and salmon muffins
- 2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup spreadable cream cheese
- 150g smoked salmon, sliced
- Extra dill sprigs, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 190°C/170°C fan-forced. Grease 2 x 12 hole, 2 tablespoon-capacity flat-based patty pans. Combine the flour sugar, dill, parsley and green onion in a bowl. Make a well in centre.
- Step 2Add milk, egg, oil and garlic. Mix until just combined. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture evenly between holes of prepared pans.
- Step 3Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden and just firm to touch. Stand in pans for 5 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool.
- Step 4Serve muffins topped with cream cheese, salmon and extra dill.
Mini pikelets with smoked salmon and creme fraiche
- 200ml creme fraiche
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- Dash of Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 packets mini pikelets*
- 120g smoked salmon, sliced into ribbons
- Mustard cress, to serve
- Step 1Mix together creme fraiche, horseradish, Tabasco and juice. Spoon a little on each pikelet, top with salmon and garnish with cress. Serve with drinks.