Easy Drinks To Make With Vodka
easy drinks to make with vodka, looking for these recipes? check this for 6 best easy drinks to make with vodka: Coffee-hazelnut vodkatini,Ginger and mint mules,Beery bloody Marys,Mandarin martinis,Pom cosmo,Strawberry & lemon spritzer
Beery bloody Marys
- 180ml vodka
- 750ml (3 cups) tomato juice
- 90ml fresh lemon juice
- Worcestershire sauce, to season
- Tabasco sauce, to season
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Sea salt flakes, to serve
- Ice cubes, to serve
- 750ml bottle beer
- Crisp bacon, to serve
- Celery leaves, to serve
- Stuffed olives, to serve
- Step 1Combine the vodka, tomato juice and lemon juice in a jug. Season with Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and pepper, to taste.
- Step 2Rub a lemon wedge around the rim of 6 tall glasses. Dip rims in sea salt flakes. Place ice in the glasses. Divide the tomato mixture among glasses. Top with the beer. Stir and serve with bacon, celery, olives and lemon wedges.
- 60ml Absolut Mandarin Vodka
- 60ml freshly squeezed mandarin juice (optional)
- Crushed ice
- Step 1To make mandarin martinis, shake 60ml (per martini) Absolut Mandarin Vodka with plenty of ice in a cocktail shaker then strain into a chilled martini glass (it’s vital that your martini is icecold, and that the glass is chilled). Serve with a twist of mandarin peel.
- Step 2If you prefer a less potent drink, you can also add 60ml freshly squeezed mandarin juice to your shaker.
Ginger and mint mules
- 500ml (2 cups) ginger beer, chilled
- 250ml (1 cup) vodka
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 limes, cut into pieces
- Ice cubes, to serve
Ginger & mint syrup
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- 110g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 2 large fresh mint sprigs
- 1 x 5cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- Step 1To make the ginger & mint syrup, combine the water, sugar, mint and ginger in a medium saucepan and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and boil, without stirring, for 5 minutes or until syrup thickens slightly. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool completely. Remove and discard the ginger and mint.
- Step 2Combine the ginger & mint syrup, ginger beer, vodka, mint, lime and ice cubes in a large jug and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
Strawberry & lemon spritzer
- 1 punnet strawberries, finely chopped
- 1 unwaxed lemon, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 375ml (1/2) bottle of white wine (any kind)
- 2 cups vodka
- Step 1These drinks are prepared in two stages: first you make the alcoholic marinade, which also doubles as a fruit garnish, and then you add soda water.
- Step 2Pour all the ingredients for the marinade into a portable flask, bottle or jar (preferably the night before the picnic). Secure the lid, give it a quick shake and refrigerate. To serve, fill a tall glass with ice, half fill with the marinade, then top up with soda.
- 1 cup pomegranate juice (or pomegranate and apple juice)
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Step 1Shake 1 cup pomegranate juice or pomegranate and apple juice, vodka, Grand Marnier, lime juice and ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Step 2Place lime wedges in 4 glasses. Divide the cocktail mixture among the glasses and top with soda water.
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted hazelnuts, halved
- 2 tablespoons coffee beans
- 1/2 cup vermouth
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Extra coffee beans, to serve
- Step 1Combine vodka, hazelnuts and coffee beans in a jar. Secure lid. Set aside in a cool dark place for up to 1 week (see note).
- Step 2Strain vodka into a cocktail shaker. Add vermouth. Shake gently to combine. Divide ice between glasses. Pour over vodka mixture. Serve with extra coffee beans.