Easy Recipe With Chicken Breast
easy recipe with chicken breast, looking for these recipes? check this for 3 best easy recipe with chicken breast: Healthier chicken breast and zucchini linguine,Easy one-pan feta and chilli chicken,Spinach and feta chicken breasts
Easy one-pan feta and chilli chicken
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (about 300g each) chicken breasts, halved lengthways
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 200g mixed baby tomatoes, halved
- 3 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- 75g feta, crumbled
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 4 slices wholegrain gluten-free bread, to serve
- Step 1Heat 1 tbs oil in a large non-stick ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Season the chicken. Cook, turning, for 4 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 2Add remaining oil and asparagus to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute or until lightly browned. Add tomato and 2 tsp glaze. Remove from heat. Season. Place chicken on top of vegetables. Top with feta and sprinkle with chilli. Drizzle over remaining glaze.
- Step 3Preheat the oven grill on high. Place the pan under the grill and cook for 4 minutes or until vegetables have softened, and chilli and tomato have blistered. Serve with slices of wholegrain bread, if using.
Healthier chicken breast and zucchini linguine
- 450g chicken breast fillets, halved horizontally
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g zucchini noodles
- 125ml (1/2 cup) light cream
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 30g baby spinach, to serve
- 30g parmesan, finely grated
- Step 1Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Season the chicken well and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Step 2Heat oil in the pan. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the zucchini noodles and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes. Add the light cream and chicken stock. Simmer for 1-2 minutes or until the zucchini noodles are just tender but not soft.
- Step 3Slice the chicken and toss through the sauce along with the dill and chives. Divide among serving bowls. Sprinkle with the spinach and parmesan, to serve.
Spinach and feta chicken breasts
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 80g soft feta, crumbled
- 4 (about 800g) chicken breast fillets
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 4 sebago potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Step 1Place the spinach in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Step 2Squeeze as much excess liquid from the spinach as possible. Use a large knife to coarsely chop and transfer to a small bowl. Add the feta and stir to combine.
- Step 3Cut a small pocket in the side of each chicken breast. Spoon the spinach mixture into each pocket. Wrap 2 prosciutto slices around each to enclose filling.
- Step 4Cook the potato in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for about 15 minutes. Add the peas and cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Drain well and return to pan. Mash until smooth. Add sour cream and milk and stir to combine. Taste and season.
- Step 5Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Step 6Spoon mashed potato evenly among serving plates. Slice the chicken and arrange on the potato and serve immediately.