Easy Summer Drinks
easy summer drinks, looking for these recipes? check this for 4 best easy summer drinks: Frozen fresh fruit drink,Refreshing lemon drink,Red ice drinks
Refreshing lemon drink
- 1 lemon, washed, quartered
- 1L (4 cups) water
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar, or to taste
- 10 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon torn fresh mint leaves
- Step 1Place lemon, water and sugar in a blender and blend on high for 10 seconds. Strain through a sieve into a serving jug. Discard the pulp.
- Step 2Add the ice cubes and the mint, and set aside for 5 minutes to chill before serving.
Red ice drinks
- 310mls (1 1/3 cups) raspberry cordial or Ribena
- 310mls (1 1/3 cups) water
- 3 litres lemonade
- Step 1Combine the cordial or Ribena and water in a jug. Pour the mixture into 3 ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- Step 2Place about 3 iceblocks in each glass and top with lemonade.
Frozen fresh fruit drink
- 1/4 seedless watermelon, peeled
- 500g strawberries, hulled
- 4 yellow peaches, stones removed
- lemonade or soda water, to serve
- Step 1Roughly chop watermelon flesh. Place into a food processor and process to a pulp. Strain through a sieve. Reserve juice.
- Step 2Process strawberries. Add to watermelon juice.
- Step 3Process peaches then strain through a sieve. Add juice to watermelon mixture. Stir until well combined. Pour juice into an airtight container, allowing room for expanding. Place into freezer.
- Step 4Take frozen container on picnic. When ready to serve, juice will have partially thawed. Spoon into glasses. Top with lemonade or soda water.