Easy Tasty Cocktails
easy tasty cocktails, looking for these recipes? check this for 3 best easy tasty cocktails: Mini prawn cocktail pappadums,Frankfurts in blankets,Prawn & chorizo bites
Frankfurts in blankets
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry, partially thawed
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 24 cocktail frankfurts
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Tomato sauce, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Step 2Cut each pastry sheet into 8 x 3cm-wide strips. Lightly press a little cheese onto pastry strips.
- Step 3Thread each frankfurt onto a skewer. Starting from the top, wrap 1 pastry strip, cheese-side in and overlapping, around each frankfurt. Place seam-side down on prepared tray. Brush with egg. Sprinkle with a little remaining cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until pastry is golden and puffed (see notes). Serve with tomato sauce.
Prawn & chorizo bites
- 1/2 sourdough French bread stick (baguette), cut into 16 thin slices
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 80ml (1/3 cup) aioli
- 1 tablespoon tomato pesto
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 2 chorizo, thinly sliced diagonally
- 16 small (about 400g) cooked prawns, peeled, deveined
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, extra, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C. Place bread on a baking tray. Brush with oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Step 2Combine aioli, pesto and parsley in a bowl. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook chorizo, turning, for 4 minutes or until browned.
- Step 3Top bread with chorizo, prawns and aioli mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
Mini prawn cocktail pappadums
- 1 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Masterfoods Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco (optional)
- 15 medium cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, finely chopped
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 24 small cooked plain mini pappadums
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Step 1Combine mayonnaise, tomato sauce and Tabasco (if using) in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper (see notes).
- Step 2Place prawns, avocado, cucumber, lemon juice and oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine (see notes).
- Step 3Arrange pappadums on a serving platter. Dollop with 1/2 the mayonnaise mixture. Top with prawn mixture. Sprinkle with coriander. Drizzle with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Serve immediately.