energy balls with peanut butter, are you looking for these recipes? check this for the best energy balls with peanut butter:
Chocolate peanut butter puffed quinoa balls
- 50g (1/2 cup) rolled oats
- 40g dark chocolate, chopped
- 36g (1 1/2 cups) puffed quinoa (see note)
- 65g (1 cup) shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon MasterFoods® Sesame Seeds
- 90g (1/3 cup) peanut butter
- 115g (1/3 cup) honey
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan forced). Place puffed quinoa in a single layer on a large baking tray. Roast for 4 minutes, or until light golden and toasted.
- Step 2Place oats and chocolate in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add the puffed quinoa, coconut and sesame seeds.
- Step 3Place peanut butter and honey in a small saucepan over a low heat. Warm gently, and stir until well combined, smooth and mixture just comes to the boil. Working quickly, add the honey mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Step 4Using slightly wet hands (to prevent sticking) squeeze tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls. Cover and refrigerate until firm.