Frozen Cocktail Recipes
frozen cocktail recipes, looking for these recipes? check this for 5 best frozen cocktail recipes: Frozen PIMM'S,Frozen margarita,Passionfruit and raspberry sparkling wine cocktails
- Salt, to decorate
- Lime wedge
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 80ml (1/3 cup) tequila
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Step 1Spread salt over a plate. Rub the rim of each serving glass with the lime wedge. Dip in the salt to coat. Place the glasses in the fridge for 5 minutes or until chilled.
- Step 2Place the ice in the jug of a blender. Use the pulse button to process until crushed. Add the tequila, Cointreau and lime juice, and blend until just combined.
- Step 3Divide the tequila mixture between the prepared glasses. Serve immediately.
Passionfruit and raspberry sparkling wine cocktails
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1/3 cup Cointreau liqueur
- 6 passionfruit, halved
- 750ml bottle pink sparkling wine
- Step 1Place raspberries, sugar and Cointreau in a bowl. Using a fork, crush raspberries until almost smooth.
- Step 2Divide mixture between 8 champagne flutes. Add 2 teaspoons passionfruit pulp to each flute. Top with wine. Serve.
- 200ml PIMM'S No. 1 Cup
- 600ml dry ginger ale
- 1 punnet strawberries (slice 1 and save for garnish)
- 4 cups ice
- 4 sprigs mint
- Step 1Combine PIMM’S, dry ginger ale, strawberries and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Step 2Pour into 4 glasses and garnish with a strawberry slice and a sprig of mint.