Lunch Ideas For Adults
lunch ideas for adults, are you looking for these recipes? check this for the best lunch ideas for adults:
Falafel and hommus wrap
- 4 multigrain wraps
- 1/2 cup hommus dip
- 1/2 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated, torn
- 150g tabouli
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 6 (225g) falafel with sesame seeds, halved
- Step 1Place wraps on a flat surface. Spread hommus along centre of each wrap. Top with lettuce, tabouli, cucumber and 3 falafel halves. Roll up firmly to enclose filling. Serve.
Vegetable and ham fritters
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1/4 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 50g shaved ham, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Step 1Combine carrot, zucchini, corn, parsley, cheese, ham, eggs and flour in a bowl.
- Step 2Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup carrot mixture. Using a spatula, flatten slightly. Repeat to make 2 more fritters. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with remaining oil and carrot mixture to make 8 fritters. Cool. Refrigerate in airtight containers or snap-lock bags. Serve.