Menu For Lunch Box
menu for lunch box, are you looking for these recipes? check this for the best menu for lunch box:
Tuna and sweet potato bread salad
- 300g small orange sweet potatoes, peeled into ribbons
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 long Turkish bread roll, split
- 80g mixed salad leaves
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small Lebanese cucumbers, cut lengthways into wedges
- 1/2 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 3 x 95g cans lemon pepper tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup tzatziki dip
- Step 1Heat a large chargrill pan over high heat. Spray potato ribbons with oil. Cook potato for 1 minute each side or until charred and tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Step 2Spray bread with oil. Cook bread for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until charred and golden. Tear bread into small pieces.
- Step 3Add salad leaves, tomato, cucumber, mint, tuna and bread to potato. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with lemon juice and oil. Toss gently to combine. Divide mixture among serving bowls. Drizzle with tzatziki. Serve.
Cheese in a box
- 200g Grand Pont L'Eveque washed rind cheese* or French brie in a box
- French bread, sliced, to serve
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Step 2Remove the wrapper from the cheese. Remove all labels from the box and return cheese to the box. Place on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Cut a cross in the top of the brie, to divulge the molten centre. Serve immediately with French bread.