Old Fashioned Cocktail
old fashioned cocktail, are you looking for these recipes? check this for the best old fashioned cocktail:
Old fashioned cocktail
- Angostura bitters
- Ice cubes
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Blanton's Single Barrel Bourbon
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- Soda water, to serve
- 2 orange slices
- 2 glace cherries
- Step 1Place a few drops of bitters in 2 serving glasses. swirl to coat. Add ice.
- Step 2Divide bourbon and sugar between glasses. top with soda water. Add the orange and decorate with glace cherries threaded onto toothpicks.
- 1 sugar cube
- 4-5 drops Angostura bitters
- 2 thin orange slices
- Ice cubes, to serve
- 60ml bourbon whiskey
- 1 glace cherry
- Step 1Place the sugar cube in a serving glass. Drizzle over the bitters.
- Step 2Cut a slit in each orange slice from the rind to the centre and twist. Place 1 orange slice in the glass. Use a pestle to gently crush the orange and sugar cube.
- Step 3Fill half the glass with ice cubes. Add the bourbon and stir until well combined. Add the cherry and remaining orange slice to serve.
Salted maple old-fashioned
- 45ml The Singleton Spey Cascade Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- 2 teaspoons Canadian maple syrup (not maple flavoured syrup)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters (optional)
- Step 1Combine The Singleton Spey Cascade Single Malt Scotch Whisky, maple syrup, salt and bitters (optional) in a glass.
- Step 2Add ice and stir until the glass starts to frost up.
- Step 3Add remaining Scotch whisky and stir for another 10 seconds.
- Step 4Garnish with an orange peel.
- 50ml Bulleit Bourbon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Dash of bitters
- Slice of orange, to garnish
- Maraschino cherry, to garnish
- Step 1Combine Bulleit bourbon, sugar and bitters in the bottom a of rocks glass.
- Step 2Add 2 ice cubes and stir to dissolve sugar.
- Step 3Fill glass with ice and stir to chill and dilute.
- Step 4Garnish with a slice of orange and a cherry.