Party Drinks With Vodka
party drinks with vodka, looking for these recipes? check this for 4 best party drinks with vodka: Watermelon vodka,Vodka martini,Vodka & lime crush,Summer berry party punch
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) good-quality vodka, chilled
- 125ml (1/2 cup) dry vermouth
- 6 Sicilian green olives, rinsed
- Step 1Place the ice in a chilled cocktail shaker. Add the vodka and shake for 1 minute or until well combined.
- Step 2Pour 1 tablespoon of vermouth into 1 chilled martini glass. Swirl vermouth around the glass to coat the side. Place 1 olive in the glass. Repeat with the remaining vermouth and olives.
- Step 3Strain the vodka into the glasses and serve immediately.
Summer berry party punch
- 250g strawberries, hulled
- 1.25L btl lemonade
- 125ml (1/2 cup) pink grapefruit cordial
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, plus extra, to serve
- 2 x 125g punnets fresh raspberries
- Lime slices, to serve
- Crushed ice, to serve (optional)
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, cut into wedges
- Step 1Process half the strawberries until finely chopped. Add 1 tbs lemonade and process until smooth. Pour into star-shaped ice cube trays and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours or until frozen.
- Step 2Place the cordial, lime juice, mint leaves and half the raspberries in a large pitcher or punch bowl and use the end of a rolling pin to lightly crush. Add the strawberry ice cubes, lime slices and remaining lemonade. Gently stir to combine. Thinly slice remaining strawberries. Add to punch with remaining raspberries, extra mint leaves and ice, if using. Stir to combine.
- Step 3For the lime sugar, combine sugar and lime rind on a plate. Rub the rim of each glass with a wedge of lime, then dip in the lime sugar.
- Step 4Pour the punch into the glasses and serve.
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 750ml bottle chilled vodka
- Soda water or lemonade, to serve
- Lemon slices, to garnish
- Step 1Remove the rind from the watermelon and discard. Place the watermelon flesh in a food processor and process until smooth. Pass the puree through a sieve and discard any solids. Add the vodka to the watermelon puree and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Step 2Pour watermelon vodka into tall glasses until 1/4 full, then top up with soda water or lemonade. Add lots of crushed ice and garnish with lemon slices.
Vodka & lime crush
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 4 limes, cut into wedges
- 160ml (2/3 cup) vodka, chilled
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Chilled lemonade, to serve
- Step 1Place the sugar and lime wedges in a mortar and pound with a pestle until the lime is crushed. Add the vodka and ice and pound until combined.
- Step 2Divide among serving glasses. Pour over the lemonade and serve.