Quick And Easy Mixed Drinks
quick and easy mixed drinks, looking for these recipes? check this for 3 best quick and easy mixed drinks: Porridge with apricots & toasted almonds
Porridge with apricots & toasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- 625ml (2 1/2 cups) water
- 90g (1 cup) traditional rolled oats
- 12 dried apricot halves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
- Dark brown sugar, to serve
- Ground cinnamon, to serve
- Milk or soy drink, to serve
- Step 1Toast the flaked almonds in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until light golden. Remove from the pan.
- Step 2Combine the water, oats, apricots and mixed spice in the pan and bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until thick and creamy (see microwave tip).
- Step 3Stir in the almonds, then spoon the porridge into serving bowls. Sprinkle with a little sugar and cinnamon, and serve with milk or soy drink.