recipe of zucchini, are you looking for these recipes? check this for the best recipe of zucchini:
Zucchini and broccoli soup
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 leek, pale section only, thickly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 zucchini, ends trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 head broccoli, florets and stems coarsely chopped
- 1 brushed potato, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups (1L) chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- Zucchini noodles, to serve
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Chopped chives, to serve
- Step 1Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leek and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until leek softens. Add the zucchini, broccoli, potato and stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 mins or until broccoli stems are very tender.
- Step 2Add the peas and cream and cook for 2 mins or until heated through. Remove from heat. Cool slightly. Use a stick blender to blend until smooth. Season. 3. Divide the soup among serving bowls. Top with zucchini noodles. Sprinkle with parsley and chives and serve immediately.
- 4 zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 40g (1/3 cup) almond meal
- 50g (1/4 cup) semolina
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 1 egg, whisked
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Cut zucchini on the diagonal into 1cm thick slices, then cut into 1cm batons (about 3 batons per slice).
- Step 2Place zucchini batons in a colander set over a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and toss to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes to drain.
- Step 3Combine almond meal, semolina, parmesan, thyme, garlic powder and lemon rind in a bowl. Pat zucchini dry with paper towel. Place the egg in a shallow bowl. Working in batches, dip zucchini batons in egg, draining off excess. Toss in semolina mixture, to coat. Place, in a single layer, on the prepared tray. Spray well with olive oil and bake, turning chips every 10 minutes, for 25-30 minutes or until golden and crisp. Season with sea salt and serve immediately.
Mexican zucchini slice
- 5 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 3 teaspoons Mexican spice mix
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 4 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 80g (1/2 cup) frozen peas, thawed
- 40g (1/4 cup) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander, plus extra leaves to serve
- 60g chedder cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- Sriracha, to drizzle
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Grease a 26cm ovenproof frying pan with oil.
- Step 2Whisk the eggs and egg whites in a large bowl until combined. Add spice mix and season well. Add zucchini, carrot, shallot and peas. Add flour, coriander and half the cheese. Stir until combined.
- Step 3Pour mixture into prepared pan and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Step 4Top with avocado, tomato and extra coriander. Drizzle with sriracha
Roasted pumpkin zucchini slice
- 200g peeled pumpkin, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 corn cob, husk and silk removed
- 1 large zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 cup (240g) coarsely grated pumpkin
- 1 cup (240g) coarsely grated gold sweet potato
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 1 cup (120g) coarsely grated cheddar
- 5 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- ¼ cup (60ml) milk
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pumpkin pieces on lined tray. Spray with olive oil spray. Bake for 15 mins or until tender.
- Step 2Meanwhile, grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan and line with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang. Heat 1 tsp of the oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Cook the onion, stirring, for 5 mins or until onion softens. Set aside for 5 mins to cool slightly.
- Step 3Use a sharp knife to cut down the side of the corn to release the kernels.
- Step 4Combine the onion, zucchini, carrot, grated pumpkin, sweet potato, flour, cheddar, half the corn and half the roasted pumpkin in a large bowl.
- Step 5Whisk egg, milk and remaining oil in a small bowl. Add to zucchini mixture. Stir to combine. Season. Spoon into the prepared pan and smooth the surface. Sprinkle with the remaining corn and roasted pumpkin.
- Step 6Bake for 40 mins or until the slice is firm to the touch. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Mexican-style stuffed zucchini
- 4 large zucchini, halved lengthways
- 250g Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef 3 Star Mince
- 1 1/2 tbs Mexican seasoning
- 400g can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (60g) shredded tasty cheddar
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Use a small spoon to remove the flesh from the centre of the zucchini, leaving a 5mm-thick shell. Finely chop the flesh and reserve in a bowl.
- Step 2Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spray zucchini shells with olive oil spray and place cut-side down on the lined tray. Cover with foil. Bake for 15 mins or until just tender.
- Step 3Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add the mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until the mince changes colour. Add the reserved zucchini flesh, Mexican seasoning, kidney beans and tomato. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 10 mins or until the sauce thickens slightly. Season.
- Step 4Turn the zucchini shells cut-side up. Spoon mince mixture into each shell and sprinkle with cheddar. Bake for 10 mins or until cheddar melts and is golden brown. Sprinkle with tomato and coriander to serve.
Mini zucchini and cheddar cornbreads
- 60g Mainland Pure Butter with Real Sea Salt Crystals, melted
- 300g can creamed corn
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup (125g) polenta (cornmeal)
- 1 medium zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1/3 cup (80g) chopped drained chargrilled peppers (capsicum)
- 100g Mainland Epicure Cheddar, coarsely grated
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbs finely chopped rosemary
- 1/3 cup (55g) drained sliced black olives
- Mainland Epicure Cheddar, extra, to serve
- Rosemary leaves, to serve
- Red grapes, to serve
- Dried pear, to serve
- Mixed olives, to serve
- Mainland Pure Butter with Real Sea Salt Crystals, extra, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease 8 holes of a ¾-cup (185ml) mini loaf pan. Whisk melted butter, creamed corn, eggs and milk in a jug. Combine flour and polenta in a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Stir in the butter mixture.
- Step 2Squeeze excess liquid from zucchini. Add zucchini to the polenta mixture in the bowl with capsicum, half the grated cheddar and salt. Combine. Spoon into prepared holes. Smooth surfaces. Top with chopped rosemary, sliced olives and remaining grated cheddar.
- Step 3Bake for 25 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centres comes out clean. Set aside in pan for 3 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool.