Recipes With Garlic Butter
recipes with garlic butter, looking for these recipes? check this for 5 best recipes with garlic butter: Garlic butter chicken and vegies,Sizzling garlic butter pork spaghetti,Garlic and herb butter smashed potatoes,Garlic prawn lettuce cups,Hasselback potatoes with bacon butter
Hasselback potatoes with bacon butter
- 10 medium potatoes, unpeeled, halved lengthways
- Olive oil spray
- 2 middle bacon rashers, trimmed, finely chopped
- 75g butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Step 2Place 1 potato half, cut-side down, on a chopping board. Place a bamboo skewer on each side of potato. Using a small, sharp knife, cut thin slices in top of potato at 3mm intervals, being careful not to cut the whole way through potato (skewers will prevent this). Repeat with remaining potato.
- Step 3Place potato in two large, greased roasting pans. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 50 minutes or until potato is golden and tender.
- Step 4Meanwhile, cook bacon in a small frying pan over medium-high heat, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and crisp. Transfer to paper towel to drain. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Step 5Combine bacon, butter, garlic and half the thyme in a bowl. Season with pepper. Transfer potato to a serving dish. Dollop potato with bacon butter. Sprinkle with remaining thyme. Serve.
Garlic butter chicken and vegies
- 520g uncrumbed chicken breast schnitzel
- 80g butter
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 tablespoons baby basil leaves
- Step 1Season chicken well. Melt 20g of the butter in a non-stick heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Step 2Heat remaining butter in the pan. Cook the garlic for 30 seconds. Add the vegetables and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until vegetables are tender. Return chicken to the pan to heat through.
- Step 3Slice the chicken and divide among serving dishes with the vegetables. Scatter over the basil leaves and serve with freshly ground black pepper.
Sizzling garlic butter pork spaghetti
- 450g pork loin sizzle steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 60g butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 500g leftover cooked spaghetti (see note)
- 45g (1/2 cup) fresh finely grated fresh parmesan
- Fresh salad leaves, to serve
- Step 1Season pork with salt and pepper. Heat half the oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Repeat with remaining oil and pork.
- Step 2Add butter to pan. When foaming, add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Return pork to pan and toss to coat. Stir in parsley.
- Step 3Loosen spaghetti if needed, by running under warm water for a few seconds. Drain well. Toss pasta through pork mixture. Add parmesan and season well. Divide spaghetti between serving bowls. Scatter with extra parmesan and parsley. Serve with a fresh salad on the side.
Garlic prawn lettuce cups
- 2 baby cos lettuces
- 4 baby cucumbers (qukes)
- 50g rice vermicelli noodles
- 20g garlic butter
- 24 peeled green prawns
- 60ml (1/4 cup) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 cup bought shredded carrot
- Step 1Put the kettle onto boil and heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Step 2Separate the lettuce leaves and place on a serving platter.
- Step 3Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Step 4Add the garlic butter to the pan and melt until foaming. Add the prawns and cook for 2 minutes each side or until the prawns change colour and curl.
- Step 5Meanwhile, slice the cucumbers. Whisk together the sweet chilli sauce, lime juice and fish sauce in a jug. Chop coriander and add 2 tablespoons chopped coriander to the dressing.
- Step 6Drain the noodles and use scissors to cut into short lengths, then place noodles in the lettuce cups. Top with carrot, cucumber and prawns. Drizzle with dressing.
Garlic and herb butter smashed potatoes
- 1.5kg baby potatoes, washed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
Garlic and herb butter
- 100g butter, chopped, at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Step 2Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Season with salt. Bring to the boil over high heat. Boil for 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Set aside in a colander to cool.
- Step 3For the garlic and herb butter, place the butter, garlic, lemon rind, parsley and 2 tbs chives in a bowl. Season. Stir to combine.
- Step 4Divide the potatoes among the prepared trays. Use the palm of your hand to squash slightly. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with parmesan. Season. Roast for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Step 5Top potatoes with butter mixture. Roast for a further 15-20 minutes or until golden and crisp. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tbs chives.