sandwich turkey, are you looking for these recipes? check this for the best sandwich turkey:
Turkish steak sandwich
- 3 small red capsicums, halved, seeded
- Olive oil spray
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- 4 (about 250g each) beef porterhouse or scotch fillet steaks, halved horizontally
- 1 loaf Turkish bread, cut crossways into 4 pieces, split
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 125g hummus
- Step 1Preheat grill on high. Place capsicum, skin-side up, on a baking tray. Spray with oil. Cook under grill for 8-10 minutes or until charred and blistered. Transfer to a sealable plastic bag and set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Peel and discard skin. Cut into thin strips. Place in a bowl and drizzle over a little oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan or chargrill over medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Add to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Step 3While the steaks are resting, place the bread on a baking tray and cook under grill for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden.
- Step 4Divide bread bases among serving plates. Top with lettuce, steak, hummus, capsicum and remaining bread.
Turkey club sandwich
- 4 x rashers bacon, rind removed
- 275g sliced cooked turkey
- 4 eggs
- 8 thick slices white bread
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 1 bunch rocket, washed and leaves separated
- 1/2 cup (150g) whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- Step 1To make dressing: combine mayonnaise and wholegrain mustard, and set aside.
- Step 2Cook bacon in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat until golden and crisp. Remove and drain on paper towel. Keep warm.
- Step 3Wipe the frying pan clean, add a little oil and allow it to heat and add eggs. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Step 4Toast bread lightly. Spread with mayonnaise mix, and top with bacon, rocket, tomato, turkey and egg. Serve immediately.
Classic turkey club sandwich
- 6 rashers short-cut bacon
- 6 slices multigrain bread
- 1/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 4 small iceberg lettuce leaves, halved
- 125g shaved turkey breast
- 1 tomato, sliced
- french fries, to serve
- Step 1Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook, turning occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- Step 2Toast bread. Place 2 slices toast on a board. Spread with half the mayonnaise and top with half the lettuce. Top with turkey and another slice of toast. Spread top with mayonnaise. Top with bacon, tomato and remaining lettuce. Spread 1 side of remaining toast with remaining mayonnaise. Place, mayonnaise side-down, on sandwiches. Secure sandwiches with toothpicks. Cut in half and serve with fries.
Turkey and brie sandwich
- 2 tablespoon sweet potato dip (or homemade mash)
- 4 slices Abbott’s Village Bakery Harvest Pumpkin & Sunflower Seeds
- 100g roast turkey, sliced
- 2 baby cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 60g brie, sliced
- Handful of snow pea sprouts
- 2 tablespoon fig chutney
- Step 1Spread the sweet potato dip over 2 slices of bread. Top with the turkey, cucumber, brie and sprouts. Spread the chutney over the remaining slices and place on top of sandwiches to cover.
Turkey and cranberry sandwich
- 2 Tip Top Sandwich Thins
- 1 tablespoons cranberry sauce or jelly
- 120g thinly sliced lean roast turkey breast
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced lengthways
- 25g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 30g shaved Jarlsberg cheese
- Step 1Split sandwich thins in half. Spread 2 pieces with cranberry sauce or jelly. Top with turkey and season with salt and pepper. Add cucumber, snow pea sprouts and cheese. Cover with remaining pieces. Cut in half to serve.
Turkey, brie and cranberry sandwiches
- 6 large slices multigrain bread
- 40g butter, softened
- 30g baby spinach
- 110g packet brie, thinly sliced
- 100g thinly sliced turkey breast
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- Step 1Spread 1 side of each bread slice with butter. Divide spinach between 3 slices. Top with brie and turkey. Season.
- Step 2Spread remaining 3 bread slices with cranberry sauce. Place bread on top of turkey, sauce-side down.
- Step 3Trim crusts. Cut each sandwich into 3 fingers. Serve.