Sauce Recipes Salmon
sauce recipes salmon, looking for these recipes? check this for 3 best sauce recipes salmon: Spiced salmon with yoghurt-herb sauce,Salmon tacos with papaya salsa,Teriyaki salmon sushi bowl
Spiced salmon with yoghurt-herb sauce
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 8 Coles Australian Salmon Skin-On Portions
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 bunches baby broccoli (about 600g total), thick ends of stems trimmed
- 1 cup (280g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 tbs finely chopped dill
- 2 tbs sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup coriander
- 1/2 cup dill sprigs
- Step 1Position racks in centre and bottom of oven and preheat oven to 250°C (230°C fan-forced). Place 2 large heavy non-stick baking trays in oven to heat.
- Step 2In a small bowl, mix the ground coriander, cumin, 1½ tsp sea salt flakes and 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper. Coat salmon with 1 tbs oil and season all over with spice mixture.
- Step 3In a large bowl, toss the baby broccoli with the remaining 1 tbs oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4Remove preheated trays from oven. Place salmon, skin-side down, on trays. Scatter baby broccoli around salmon. Roast, rotating trays halfway through cooking, for 12-14 mins or until salmon is cooked through with a rosy centre.
- Step 5While salmon cooks, in a small bowl, whisk yoghurt, lemon rind, 1 tbs lemon juice and chopped dill. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer salmon and baby broccoli to a large platter. Spoon over yoghurt sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds, coriander sprigs and dill sprigs.
Teriyaki salmon sushi bowl
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 500g salmon fillets, skin-on, cut into 3cm cubes
- 450g packet Uncle Ben's® Microwave Brown Rice
- 2 tablespoons whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 nori sheet, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Step 1Combine teriyaki marinade, honey, garlic, ginger and half the oil in a large bowl. Transfer half the marinade mixture to a small bowl and set aside. Add salmon to remaining marinade, turning to coat.
- Step 2Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon. Cook, turning, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Step 3Meanwhile, heat rice following packet directions. Transfer to a large bowl. Add reserved marinade. Toss gently to combine. Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4Place cucumber, carrot, avocado and onion in a bowl. Gently toss to combine. Spoon rice mixture among serving bowls. Top with cucumber mixture and salmon. Dollop with mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with nori and sesame seeds. Serve.
Salmon tacos with papaya salsa
- 2 (160g each) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Mexican chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 60g (1/4 cup) no-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha chilli sauce
- 8 white corn tortillas, warmed
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 300g papaya, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1/2 small avocado, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 large lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 green shallots, finely chopped
- 1 long fresh green chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- Step 1Place the salmon in a bowl. Sprinkle with chilli powder and cumin. Season well. Toss to coat.
- Step 2For the papaya salsa, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season. Set aside to develop the flavours.
- Step 3Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add salmon and capsicum. Cook, stirring capsicum occasionally, and turning salmon once, for 6 minutes or until salmon is almost cooked through.
- Step 4Meanwhile, place yoghurt in a small bowl. Swirl through chilli sauce.
- Step 5Flake the salmon into pieces. Top tortillas with capsicum, salmon and salsa. Dollop with chilli yoghurt, sprinkle with coriander and serve with lime wedges