Simple Alcoholic Drinks
simple alcoholic drinks, looking for these recipes? check this for 4 best simple alcoholic drinks: Frozen berry frappe,Ginger punch
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup apple juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons ginger beer cordial
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 strawberries, hulled, roughly chopped
- 2 cups lemonade, chilled
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Step 1Combine orange juice, apple juice and cordial in a large bowl. Top with mint, strawberries, lemonade and ice. Stir to combine. Serve.
Frozen berry frappe
- 2 x 500g pkts frozen mixed berries
- 1L (4 cups) cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Step 1Place half the berries, cranberry juice and honey in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a large serving jug. Repeat with the remaining berries, cranberry juice and honey. Serve immediately.