Simple Mixed Drinks
simple mixed drinks, looking for these recipes? check this for 4 best simple mixed drinks: Frozen berry frappe,Dairy-free berry smoothie,Cranberry crush
Frozen berry frappe
- 2 x 500g pkts frozen mixed berries
- 1L (4 cups) cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Step 1Place half the berries, cranberry juice and honey in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a large serving jug. Repeat with the remaining berries, cranberry juice and honey. Serve immediately.
Dairy-free berry smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup apple juice, chilled
- 1/3 cup cranberry juice,
- chilled frozen mixed berries, thawed, to serve
- Step 1Blend frozen berries, apple juice and cranberry juice together until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Top with thawed berries. Serve.
- 250g mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups chilled cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 cups chilled lemonade
- Step 1Blend berries and cranberry juice together until smooth. Transfer to a large jug. Stir in lemonade. Serve.