Summer Cocktail Recipes
summer cocktail recipes, looking for these recipes? check this for 5 best summer cocktail recipes: Prawn cocktail pasta salad,Summer ceviche
Prawn cocktail pasta salad
- 300g dried penne pasta
- 1kg cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 60g baby leaf salad mix
- 1 bunch fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill, plus extra sprigs, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve (optional)
- 170g (2/3 cup) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Step 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions or until al dente. Refresh under cold water and drain.
- Step 2Meanwhile, for the dressing, whisk together the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, juice and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
- Step 3Arrange the pasta, prawns, cucumber, avocado, salad mix, chives, mint and dill on a platter. Season. Drizzle with the dressing and scatter with extra dill. Serve with lemon wedges, if you like.
- 1 fresh long green chilli
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander root
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 700g fresh white fish fillets, finely chopped
- 185ml (3/4 cup) lime juice
- 1/ 4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 35g (1/2 cup) shredded coconut, lightly toasted
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 60g plain corn chips
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Step 1Preheat grill on high. Cook the green chilli, turning, for 2 minutes or until slightly charred. Set aside to cool. Peel, halve and seed the chilli.
- Step 2Place the green chilli, garlic, coriander root, salt and pepper in a mortar and pound with a pestle until a smooth paste forms.
- Step 3Place the chilli mixture and fish in a glass or ceramic bowl and toss to coat. Stir in the lime juice. Cover and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Step 4Stir in chopped coriander. Divide ceviche among glasses. Top with shredded coconut, red chilli, corn chips and coriander leaves.