vodka drinks, looking for these recipes? check this for 6 best vodka drinks: Spiced apple vodka cooler,Vodka, guava and ginger cocktail,Watermelon vodka,Vodka martini,Vodka Spritz,Vodka mojito
- 240ml Smirnoff Red Vodka
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 300ml soda water
- Step 1Combine Smirnoff vodka, juice of 2 limes, sugar and mint in a jug.
- Step 2Stir to combine and dissolve the sugar.
- Step 3Add ice and stir again.
- Step 4Top with soda water and stir once more.
- Step 5Garnish with a mint sprigs.
- 30ml Smirnoff Red Vodka
- 60ml prosecco or sparkling wine, chilled
- 90ml lemon squash
- Lime cheeks or wedges, to serve
- Step 1Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Step 2Add 30ml Smirnoff red vodka.
- Step 3Pour in lemon squash, then gently squeeze a cheek of lime in before dropping it in the glass as garnish.
- Step 4Top with prosecco or sparkling wine and stir.
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 750ml bottle chilled vodka
- Soda water or lemonade, to serve
- Lemon slices, to garnish
- Step 1Remove the rind from the watermelon and discard. Place the watermelon flesh in a food processor and process until smooth. Pass the puree through a sieve and discard any solids. Add the vodka to the watermelon puree and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Step 2Pour watermelon vodka into tall glasses until 1/4 full, then top up with soda water or lemonade. Add lots of crushed ice and garnish with lemon slices.
Vodka, guava and ginger cocktail
- 250ml vodka
- 1L guava juice
- 1L dry ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Angostura bitters
- 1/4 cup whole mint leaves
- ice cubes to serve
- Step 1Place vodka in a large jug. Add guava juice and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Step 2Just before serving, add dry ginger ale, lime juice, 5-6 drops bitters, mint leaves and plenty of ice cubes. Serve with appetisers, such as sushi.
Spiced apple vodka cooler
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 litre clear apple juice
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 cups vodka, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 small pink lady apple, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 small granny smith apple, thinly sliced into rounds
- 125g raspberries, torn
- 1/3 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups ice cubes, to serve
- Step 1Scrape seeds from vanilla bean. Place half the apple juice in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add vanilla bean, seeds, cinnamon and cloves. Cook for 2 minutes or until just simmering. Remove from heat. Stand for 30 minutes to cool. Pour into a large jug or bowl. Stir in remaining apple juice. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Step 2Remove and discard vanilla bean, cinnamon and cloves.
- Step 3Place apple juice mixture, vodka, lemon juice, apple slices, raspberries, mint and ice cubes in a large serving jug. Gently stir to combine. Divide among glasses. Serve.
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) good-quality vodka, chilled
- 125ml (1/2 cup) dry vermouth
- 6 Sicilian green olives, rinsed
- Step 1Place the ice in a chilled cocktail shaker. Add the vodka and shake for 1 minute or until well combined.
- Step 2Pour 1 tablespoon of vermouth into 1 chilled martini glass. Swirl vermouth around the glass to coat the side. Place 1 olive in the glass. Repeat with the remaining vermouth and olives.
- Step 3Strain the vodka into the glasses and serve immediately.