Vodka Martini Recipe
vodka martini recipe, looking for these recipes? check this for 7 best vodka martini recipe: Nutella and Baileys martini,Espresso martini recipe,Green eyes
Nutella and Baileys martini
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons Dutch-processed cocoa
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vodka
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Step 1Place milk, cream, cocoa and 2 tablespoons Nutella in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until melted and smooth. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
- Step 2Place hazelnuts on a plate. Spread the remaining Nutella on a small plate. Dip the rim of 2 x 2/3-cup-capacity martini glasses into Nutella. Dip in hazelnuts to coat.
- Step 3Place Nutella mixture, Baileys and vodka in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice cubes. Secure lid. Shake vigorously until well combined. Using a cocktail strainer, strain mixture into prepared glasses. Serve.
Espresso martini recipe
- 50ml Smirnoff Red Vodka
- 30ml fresh espresso
- 2 teaspoon raw sugar
- Cubed ice (strained)
- Step 1Combine Smirnoff vodka, fresh espresso and raw sugar in a cocktail shaker.
- Step 2Add cubed ice and shake for 10 – 15 seconds.
- Step 3Strain into glass and top with fresh coffee beans to serve.
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 185ml (3/4 cup) chilled pineapple juice
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Midori liqueur
- 125ml (1/2 cup) coconut-flavoured white rum
- 80ml (1/3 cup) coconut cream
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lime juice
- Step 1Place the ice, pineapple juice, Midori, rum, coconut cream and lime juice in the jug of a blender and blend until combined. Pour into serving glasses and serve immediately.