Best Chicken Taco Recipe
best chicken taco recipe, are you looking for these recipes? check this for the best best chicken taco recipe:
Taco salad bowl with green goddess dressing
- 8 (about 500g) chicken tenderloins
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Old El Paso Fajita Smoky Chipotle Cooking Sauce
- 4 jumbo flour tortillas
- 35g packet One Night In Mexico Smokey Chipotle Seasoning
- 2 corncobs, husks and silk removed
- 1 red capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- 1 yellow capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- 4 baby cos lettuces, thickly shredded
- 1 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 avocado, halved, sliced crossways
- Thinly sliced long fresh green chilli or jalapeño, to serve
- Sour cream, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
Mexican green goddess dressing
- 1 ripe avocado, coarsely chopped
- 1/ 2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 green shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Cherry tomato salsa
- 400g tomato medley mix, quartered
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Step 1Place the chicken and chipotle sauce in a glass or ceramic bowl. Toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Step 2Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Spray the inside of an 18cm ovenproof saucepan with olive oil. Place 1 tortilla on a microwave-safe plate and cook on High for 15 seconds or until softened. Press tortilla into the prepared pan. Spray with olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are light golden. Spray with oil. Sprinkle with 1 tsp chipotle seasoning. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside in the pan to cool. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining tortillas and seasoning.
- Step 3Meanwhile, to make the green goddess dressing, process the avocado, coriander, shallot and lime juice in a food processor until almost smooth. Add the sour cream and oil. Season. Process until smooth.
- Step 4To make the salsa, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season well.
- Step 5Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan on medium-high. Spray corn with olive oil. Cook, turning often, for 10-15 minutes or until lightly charred. Transfer to a plate to cool. Spray the capsicum with olive oil and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until tender and lightly charred. Transfer to the plate. When corn is cool enough to handle, cut kernels from the cob. Slice the capsicum.
- Step 6Remove chicken from marinade. Chargrill for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a board and slice.
- Step 7Place taco bowls on serving plates. Fill with lettuce, coriander, chicken, corn, capsicum, beans and avocado. Sprinkle with sliced chilli. Drizzle with the green goddess dressing. Top with tomato salsa and a dollop of sour cream. Serve with lime. PER SERVE • 49g protein • 48g fat