Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Recipe
boneless skinless chicken breast recipe, looking for these recipes? check this for 3 best boneless skinless chicken breast recipe: Feta-stuffed chicken breast,Tandoori chicken with basmati rice,Slow cooker salsa chicken
Slow cooker salsa chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 sachet taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can red beans, rinsed
- 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, to serve
- Chopped coriander, to serve
- Step 1Preheat slow cooker to desired heat setting while preparing ingredients.
- Step 2Heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook onion and chicken very lightly until onions are partially cooked and chicken is nearly brown.
- Step 3Place chicken and onion into slow cooker and sprinkle taco seasoning over top.
- Step 4Add salsa, mushroom soup, red beans, chopped capsicum, and mushrooms.
- Step 5Stir to combine, replace lid, and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours (or on low for 6 to 8 hours).
- Step 6Serve with rice and top with chopped coriander.
Feta-stuffed chicken breast
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets
- 4 slices feta
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4-8 rashers bacon or prosciutto
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C
- Step 2Cut a slit down 1 side of each chicken breast to form a pocket. Stuff each chicken breast with 1 slice feta and 1 crushed garlic clove. Securely wrap each chicken breast with 1 to 2 strips of bacon or prosciutto.
- Step 3Cut tomatoes into slices. Set aside.
- Step 4Add olive oil and chicken breasts to a frying pan and cook on medium to high heat for approx 2 minutes on each side. Or until bacon is crisp.
- Step 5Remove the contents of the pan and place onto a baking tray. Add tomato slices on top of chicken. Sprinkle lemon juice, rosemary, salt and pepper, and the remaining garlic clove over the chicken breasts and tomato slices.
- Step 6Place tray into the oven and bake for approx 35 minutes.
Tandoori chicken with basmati rice
- 2 cups SunRice Basmati Rice (cooked)
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless, cut into large cubes
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 4 tablespoons yoghurt, plain and thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Step 1Place tandoori paste, ginger and yoghurt in a bowl and mix well.
- Step 2Add chicken, stir and marinate for a few minutes.
- Step 3Cook the chicken on a barbecue or grill plate at a low to medium heat.
- Step 4Serve on a bed of rice, with your favourite Indian pickles.