Drinks To Make With Vodka
drinks to make with vodka, looking for these recipes? check this for 4 best drinks to make with vodka: Vodka mojito,Vodka with pomegranate and lime,Oranges in vanilla vodka,Martini
Oranges in vanilla vodka
- 4 navel oranges, peeled
- 200ml King Island Dairy creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons Absolut Vanilla vodka
- Step 1Use a small sharp knife to cut each side of the white membranes to remove the orange segments. Place the segments in a bowl.
- Step 2Transfer the creme fraiche to a small bowl. Add the brown sugar. Fold the sugar gently through to make a swirled effect.
- Step 3Add the vodka to the oranges. Toss through. Divide the oranges among serving dishes. Serve with a dollop of the creme fraiche.
- 60ml Smirnoff Red Vodka
- 5ml Dry Vermouth
- Lemon zest
- Step 1Combine Smirnoff vodka and vermouth in a mixing glass.
- Step 2Add ice and stir for 10-15 seconds until chilled.
- Step 3Garnish with lemon zest or lemon slices.
- 240ml Smirnoff Red Vodka
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 300ml soda water
- Step 1Combine Smirnoff vodka, juice of 2 limes, sugar and mint in a jug.
- Step 2Stir to combine and dissolve the sugar.
- Step 3Add ice and stir again.
- Step 4Top with soda water and stir once more.
- Step 5Garnish with a mint sprigs.
Vodka with pomegranate and lime
- 250ml (1 cup) fresh pomegranate juice
- 80ml (1/3 cup) vodka
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 lime, quartered
- Step 1Blend the pomegranate juice, vodka and ice cubes in the jug of a blender until combined.
- Step 2Divide between serving glasses. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing.