Easy Vodka Drinks
easy vodka drinks, looking for these recipes? check this for 7 best easy vodka drinks: Watermelon vodka,Strawberry vodka cup,Vodka with pomegranate and soda,Vodka, cranberry & grapefruit cocktail,Gazpacho vodka shots,Cranberry vodka punch,Frozen mango and vodka cocktails
Vodka, cranberry & grapefruit cocktail
- 120mls vodka
- 400mls grapefruit juice
- 200mls cranberry juice
- Ice, to serve
- 1 grapefruit (optional), halved, sliced, to serve
- Step 1Combine the vodka, grapefruit juice and cranberry juice in a large jug and stir to combine. Place the ice in glasses and pour the cocktail over. Serve with grapefruit slices if desired.
Cranberry vodka punch
- 1.5L (6 cups) cranberry juice
- 750g seedless watermelon, cut into 1.5cm-thick slices
- 1L (4 cups) lemonade
- 250ml (1 cup) vodka
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Cointreau liqueur
- Step 1Pour about 250ml (1 cup) of cranberry juice into ice-cube trays and place in the freezer for 6 hours or until frozen.
- Step 2Use a 4.5cm-diameter star-shaped pastry cutter to cut stars from the watermelon slices.
- Step 3Pour the lemonade, vodka, Cointreau and remaining cranberry juice into a serving jug. Add the cranberry ice cubes and watermelon stars and serve immediately.
Strawberry vodka cup
- 1kg strawberries, hulled, plus sliced berries to serve
- 1/2 cup (125ml) white balsamic condiment (from supermarkets)
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 200ml vodka (or more if you like)
- 1L (4 cups) soda water
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve
- Step 1Roughly chop berries in a food processor, then transfer to a bowl with vinegar. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Step 2Strain through a fine seive over a bowl, stirring to allow the liquid to drip through until you have about 1 cup (250ml) liquid. Simmer liquid and sugar in a pan over medium heat for 5 minutes until reduced slightly. Cool syrup in fridge. To serve, pour syrup into a tall jug, add vodka, ice and soda, then garnish with mint and berries.
Gazpacho vodka shots
- 125ml (1/2 cup) chilled tomato juice
- 1 ripe tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 drops Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 125ml (1/2 cup) chilled vodka
- Step 1Place the tomato juice, tomato, cucumber, capsicum, onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce in the jug of a blender and blend until almost smooth. Add Tabasco sauce. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Divide vodka evenly among shot glasses. Top with the gazpacho and serve immediately.
Vodka with pomegranate and soda
- 360ml pomegranate juice
- 180ml vodka
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Soda water, chilled, to serve
- Step 1Divide the pomegranate juice and vodka among six serving glasses.
- Step 2Top with ice cubes and soda water. Serve immediately.
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 750ml bottle chilled vodka
- Soda water or lemonade, to serve
- Lemon slices, to garnish
- Step 1Remove the rind from the watermelon and discard. Place the watermelon flesh in a food processor and process until smooth. Pass the puree through a sieve and discard any solids. Add the vodka to the watermelon puree and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Step 2Pour watermelon vodka into tall glasses until 1/4 full, then top up with soda water or lemonade. Add lots of crushed ice and garnish with lemon slices.
Frozen mango and vodka cocktails
- 4 large mangoes, peeled, flesh chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- 80g (1/2 cup, firmly packed) finely chopped palm sugar
- 240g (2 punnets) raspberries
- 500ml (2 cups) vodka
- Step 1Spread chopped mango over a tray. Place in freezer for 3 hours or until frozen.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine the water and sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to the boil. Boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until liquid reduces by one-third (see microwave tip). Remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Step 3Place raspberries and sugar mixture in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth.
- Step 4Place half the frozen mango and vodka in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a large jug. Repeat with remaining mango and vodka.
- Step 5To serve, layer the mango and raspberry purees among serving glasses and serve immediately.