frozen cocktails, looking for these recipes? check this for 5 best frozen cocktails: Frozen mango and vodka cocktails,Frozen PIMM'S,Frozen margarita
- Salt, to decorate
- Lime wedge
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 80ml (1/3 cup) tequila
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Step 1Spread salt over a plate. Rub the rim of each serving glass with the lime wedge. Dip in the salt to coat. Place the glasses in the fridge for 5 minutes or until chilled.
- Step 2Place the ice in the jug of a blender. Use the pulse button to process until crushed. Add the tequila, Cointreau and lime juice, and blend until just combined.
- Step 3Divide the tequila mixture between the prepared glasses. Serve immediately.
- 200ml PIMM'S No. 1 Cup
- 600ml dry ginger ale
- 1 punnet strawberries (slice 1 and save for garnish)
- 4 cups ice
- 4 sprigs mint
- Step 1Combine PIMM’S, dry ginger ale, strawberries and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Step 2Pour into 4 glasses and garnish with a strawberry slice and a sprig of mint.
Frozen mango and vodka cocktails
- 4 large mangoes, peeled, flesh chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- 80g (1/2 cup, firmly packed) finely chopped palm sugar
- 240g (2 punnets) raspberries
- 500ml (2 cups) vodka
- Step 1Spread chopped mango over a tray. Place in freezer for 3 hours or until frozen.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine the water and sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to the boil. Boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until liquid reduces by one-third (see microwave tip). Remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Step 3Place raspberries and sugar mixture in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth.
- Step 4Place half the frozen mango and vodka in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a large jug. Repeat with remaining mango and vodka.
- Step 5To serve, layer the mango and raspberry purees among serving glasses and serve immediately.