Fruity Vodka Drinks
fruity vodka drinks, looking for these recipes? check this for 6 best fruity vodka drinks: Vodka and pomegranate punch,Pink vodka cocktail,Fruity Champagne punch,Peachy keen,Cosmopolitan cocktail
Pink vodka cocktail
- 160ml triple sec liqueur
- 160ml good-quality vodka
- 2 tablespoons good-quality grenadine
- Step 1Combine the triple sec and vodka in a jug. Divide the mixture among eight 60ml (1/4-cup) capacity glasses.
- Step 2Gradually add 1 teaspoon of grenadine to the centre of each glass so the grenadine sinks to the bottom of the glass. Serve immediately.
Fruity Champagne punch
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) chilled sparkling wine
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) chilled lemonade
- 80ml (1/3 cup) chilled vodka
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Malibu coconut liqueur
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 125ml (1/2 cup) fresh passionfruit pulp
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Step 1Combine the sparkling wine, lemonade, vodka, Malibu, lime, raspberries and passionfruit in a large jug. Add the ice cubes and serve.
- 3 scoops ice cubes
- 60mls (1/4 cup) vodka
- 15mls (3 teaspoons) cranberry juice
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 thin strips lime rind, to garnish
- Step 1Place the ice, vodka, cranberry juice and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and shake well. Pour into cocktail glasses and serve, each garnished with a lime rind strip.
- 30ml Smirnoff Red Vodka
- 120ml Daily Juice Apple & Peach iced tea
- 1/2 lime, cut into quarters
- Apple slices, to garnish
- Step 1Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Step 2Cut lime in half then squeeze the juice over ice, dropping the lime wedges in the glass as garnish.
- Step 3Add in 30ml Smirnoff vodka.
- Step 4Top with apple & peach iced tea and stir.
- Step 5Garnish with a lime wedge and apple slice.
Vodka and pomegranate punch
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 2 pomegranates, seeds removed
- 270ml vodka, plus extra, to rim
- 500ml (2 cups) pink grapefruit soda
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Step 1Place the sugar in a large mortar. Add 1 teaspoon of the pomegranate seeds. Use a pestle to pound until the sugar turns pink. Discard the seeds.
- Step 2Dip a clean sponge in a little vodka. Run it around the rim of 6 glasses. Dip the rims of the glasses into the pomegranate sugar.
- Step 3Combine the vodka, grapefruit soda, remaining pomegranate seeds, ice and mint in a jug. Pour into glasses.