instant lot recipes, looking for these recipes? check this for 10 best instant lot recipes: Bika ambon
- 15g instant dry yeast
- 20g sugar
- 15g flour
- 75ml tepid water
- 15 citrus leaves (kaffir lime, orange, lemon or lime all work well)
- 350ml coconut milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 300g caster sugar
- 8 egg yolks
- 200g tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Step 1Combine yeast, sugar, flour and tepid water and leave for 25 mins. This will foam up quite a lot so leave it in a large bowl.
- Step 2Bring citrus leaves, coconut milk, and salt to boil then take off the heat and allow to cool to room temperature. Strain the leaves out of the mix before adding it to the cake batter.
- Step 3Beat egg yolks, vanilla and sugar until pale and creamy. Mix all ingredients together and allow to rest in a warm place for 2-3 hours
- Step 4Preheat oven and baking dish to 180C.
- Step 5Once the baking dish and oven are hot, grease the dish with vegetable oil before pouring in the cake mix. Bake for 20 mins until golden.