Mixed Alcoholic Drinks
mixed alcoholic drinks, looking for these recipes? check this for 4 best mixed alcoholic drinks: Mixed berry and apple punch,Frozen berry frappe
Mixed berry and apple punch
- 750ml bottle mineral water, chilled
- 750ml bottle sparkling apple juice, chilled
- 2 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 2/3 cup vodka (optional)
- 300g frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup small fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Step 1Place mineral water, apple juice, cranberry juice, vodka (if using), berries and mint in a jug. Stir to combine. Add ice. Serve.
Frozen berry frappe
- 2 x 500g pkts frozen mixed berries
- 1L (4 cups) cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Step 1Place half the berries, cranberry juice and honey in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a large serving jug. Repeat with the remaining berries, cranberry juice and honey. Serve immediately.