Mixed Drink Recipes
mixed drink recipes, looking for these recipes? check this for 4 best mixed drink recipes: Mixed berry and apple punch,Alegria,Blueberry schnapps syrup,Frozen margarita
Blueberry schnapps syrup
- 2 x 125g punnets blueberries
- 80ml (1/3 cup) water
- 60ml (1/4 cup) butterscotch schnapps
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 3 whole star anise
- 2 x 7cm-long strips orange rind
- 8 vanilla ice-cream slices, to serve
- Almond wafers, to serve
- Step 1Combine the blueberries, water and schnapps in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 1 minute or until the mixture reduces slightly.
- Step 2Add sugar, star anise and orange rind. Stir until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium-high. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the mixture reduces and thickens slightly. Set aside to cool. Remove and discard star anise and orange rind.
- Step 3Place two ice-cream slices in each bowl and spoon over the blueberry syrup. Serve with almond wafers.
- 2 oranges, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white rum
- 125ml (1/2 cup) limoncello
- 125ml (1/2 cup) chilled tonic water
- Step 1Place the orange, grapefruit and sugar in a plastic bowl. Use the end of a rolling pin to pound until lightly crushed.
- Step 2Divide orange mixture among serving glasses. Top with ice. Pour over the rum, limoncello and tonic water to serve.
Mixed berry and apple punch
- 750ml bottle mineral water, chilled
- 750ml bottle sparkling apple juice, chilled
- 2 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 2/3 cup vodka (optional)
- 300g frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup small fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Step 1Place mineral water, apple juice, cranberry juice, vodka (if using), berries and mint in a jug. Stir to combine. Add ice. Serve.
- Salt, to decorate
- Lime wedge
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 80ml (1/3 cup) tequila
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Step 1Spread salt over a plate. Rub the rim of each serving glass with the lime wedge. Dip in the salt to coat. Place the glasses in the fridge for 5 minutes or until chilled.
- Step 2Place the ice in the jug of a blender. Use the pulse button to process until crushed. Add the tequila, Cointreau and lime juice, and blend until just combined.
- Step 3Divide the tequila mixture between the prepared glasses. Serve immediately.