Pizza Dough Recipe
Pizza dough recipe, looking for these recipes? check this for 3 best Pizza dough recipe: No-knead pizza dough recipe,Low-carb keto pizza dough
No-knead pizza dough recipe
- 450g (3 cups) bread or pizza flour
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried yeast
- 310ml (1 1/4 cups) warm water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Tomato pasta sauce or passata, to spread
- Sliced mozzarella, to top
- Sliced pepperoni, to top
- Fresh oregano or basil leaves, to sprinkle
- Step 1Use a balloon whisk to whisk together the flour, salt and yeast in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the water and olive oil. Use a wooden spoon to stir until combined (dough will be sticky). Cover the bowl and set aside for 12-24 hours or until doubled in size.
- Step 2Preheat oven to 250C/230C fan forced. Lightly grease two 30cm round baking trays. Divide dough between prepared trays. Set aside for 15 minutes to rest. Use your fingertips to gently push and stretch the pizza dough to cover each tray.
- Step 3Spread the pizza dough with pasta sauce or passata. Top with mozzarella and pepperoni. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and crisp. Sprinkle with oregano or basil to serve.
Low-carb keto pizza dough
- 140g (1 1/3 cups) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 55g (1/2 cup) almond meal
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 egg
- Step 1Place the grated mozzarella, almond meal and cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute, stirring halfway, or until melted and combined. Add the egg and working quickly, beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Step 2Preheat oven to 200/180C fan forced. Place the ‘dough’ between 2 pieces of baking paper and roll to line a 32cm pizza tray. Remove the top piece of baking paper and slide the dough with the bottom piece of baking paper onto the pizza tray. Prick with a fork. Bake for 10 mins or until puffed and golden.
- Step 3Use the paper to slide the pizza from the tray. Flip back onto the tray to cook the other side. Cook for a further 5 minutes or until the top is golden. Top with your favourite pizza toppings.