Popular Mixed Drinks
popular mixed drinks, looking for these recipes? check this for 3 best popular mixed drinks: Frozen margarita
- Salt, to decorate
- Lime wedge
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 80ml (1/3 cup) tequila
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Step 1Spread salt over a plate. Rub the rim of each serving glass with the lime wedge. Dip in the salt to coat. Place the glasses in the fridge for 5 minutes or until chilled.
- Step 2Place the ice in the jug of a blender. Use the pulse button to process until crushed. Add the tequila, Cointreau and lime juice, and blend until just combined.
- Step 3Divide the tequila mixture between the prepared glasses. Serve immediately.