recipe macaroons, are you looking for these recipes? check this for the best recipe macaroons:
Gluten-free lemon macaroon friands
- 5 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free pure icing sugar, sifted
- 2/3 cup gluten-free plain flour
- 150g butter, melted, cooled
- 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup gluten-free pure icing sugar, sifted
- 2/3 cup desiccated coconut
- Step 1Preheat oven to 190C/ 170C fan-forced. Grease and flour (see note) three 12-hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon-capacity mini muffin pans. Combine egg white, almond meal, icing sugar, flour, butter and lemon rind in a bowl. Divide mixture evenly between holes of prepared pans.
- Step 2Make macaroon topping: Combine egg white, icing sugar and coconut in a bowl. Spoon 1 teaspoon of macaroon topping on top of each friand, spreading gently to cover the top slightly. (Mixture will sink slightly.)
- Step 3Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and just firm to touch. Stand in pans for 2 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool. Serve.