Recipes With Chilli
recipes with chilli, are you looking for these recipes? check this for the best recipes with chilli:
Pumpkin chilli con carne
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g beef mince
- 2 teaspoons Mexican chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 800g can diced tomatoes
- 3 1/2 cups salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1 large swede, peeled, roughly chopped
- 400g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 300g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 3/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- Diced avocado, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Sliced long red chilli, to serve
- Warmed flour tortillas, to serve
- Step 1Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add mince. Cook, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add chilli powder. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Step 2Add tomato paste, tomato and stock. Bring to the boil. Add swede and half the pumpkin. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, partially covered and stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until pumpkin is tender and starts to break down. Add cauliflower, beans and remaining pumpkin. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until mixture has thickened and cauliflower is tender.
- Step 3Top with cheese and sour cream. Sprinkle with avocado, coriander and chilli. Serve with tortillas.
Healthy chilli con carne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 500g extra lean beef mince
- 3 teaspoons Mexican spice mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 115g (1/2 cup) red lentils
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 120g chargrilled capsicum strips, drained
- 400g can black beans or kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 long fresh green chillies, sliced
- Natural yoghurt, to serve (optional)
- Step 1Heat the oil in a large heavybased pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery, and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes. Add mince and cook, breaking up any large pieces with a wooden spoon, for 4 minutes Add the spice mix and cumin. Season well.
- Step 2Stir in lentils and tomato. Add 375ml (1½ cups) water. Bring mixture to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until the lentils are cooked and mixture has thickened.
- Step 3Stir through the capsicum and beans, and cook for 1-2 minutes. Stir through half the coriander and half the chilli. Divide chilli con carne among serving bowls. Scatter with the remaining coriander and chilli. Serve with yoghurt, if using.
Chilli naan breads with chicken
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Mince
- 1/4 cup (75g) tandoori paste
- 1 cup (280g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint
- 1 tbs finely chopped dill
- 40g butter, melted
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 4 naan breads
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into long matchsticks
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, extra, thinly sliced
- Mango chutney, to serve
- Step 1Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook the mince, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until the mince changes colour. Add tandoori paste. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until mince is cooked through. Cover to keep warm.
- Step 2Combine the yoghurt, mint and dill in a small bowl. Season.
- Step 3Meanwhile, heat a chargrill on high. Combine the butter and chilli in a bowl. Brush butter mixture over the top of 1 naan bread. Cook on grill for 1 min each side or until lightly charred. Repeat, in batches, with the remaining butter mixture and naan breads.
- Step 4Place the naan breads on serving plates. Top with the yoghurt mixture, chicken mixture, carrot, cucumber, onion, extra chilli and chutney.
Mango chilli salad dressing
- 2 mangoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh chives
- Step 1Place mango, sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, vinegar, oil and chives in a blender or small food processor. Season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and combined. Serve.
Chilli and parmesan roast lamb
- 1.3kg Coles Australian Lamb Boneless Shoulder Roast
- 150g chunky chilli with cashew & parmesan dip
- 6 thyme sprigs
- 750g baby potatoes, thickly sliced
- 500g gold sweet potato, thickly sliced
- 2 red onions, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 3 celery sticks, trimmed, thickly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, thickly sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the lamb on a clean work surface. Untie the lamb and open to lie flat. Spread dip over centre. Roll lamb and secure with kitchen string at 5cm intervals. Top with thyme sprigs.
- Step 2Place the potato, sweet potato, onion, celery and carrot in a large roasting pan. Top with the lamb. Drizzle with oil. Season. Roast for 1¼ hours or until lamb is cooked to your liking. Cover with foil. Set aside for 10 mins to rest.
- Step 3Transfer the lamb and vegetables to a serving platter.
Chilli fish with coconut rice
- 2 teaspoon chilli stir-in paste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g flathead fillets
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 x 250g pkts microwave basmati rice
- 270ml can light coconut milk
- 1 bunch asparagus, halved
- 100g baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 20g (1/3 cup) toasted coconut flakes
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- Fresh long red chilli, sliced
- Baby coriander, to serve
- Lime halves, to serve
- Step 1Combine the chilli paste and garlic in a bowl. Season. Spread over fish to lightly coat. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook fish for 1-2 minutes each side or until fish flakes when tested with a fork. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine the rice and coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes or until rice is tender and coconut milk almost absorbed. Stir in asparagus for 1-2 minutes or until tender crisp. Stir through spinach until wilted. Remove from heat and stir through coriander.
- Step 3Divide rice mixture among serving plates and top with the fish. Sprinkle with the coconut flakes, shallot, chilli and coriander. Serve with lime halves.