Salmon Recipe Sauce
salmon recipe sauce, looking for these recipes? check this for 5 best salmon recipe sauce: Spiced salmon with yoghurt-herb sauce,Salmon tacos with papaya salsa,Teriyaki salmon sushi bowl,Salmon and leek pasta bake
Teriyaki salmon sushi bowl
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 500g salmon fillets, skin-on, cut into 3cm cubes
- 450g packet Uncle Ben's® Microwave Brown Rice
- 2 tablespoons whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 nori sheet, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Step 1Combine teriyaki marinade, honey, garlic, ginger and half the oil in a large bowl. Transfer half the marinade mixture to a small bowl and set aside. Add salmon to remaining marinade, turning to coat.
- Step 2Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon. Cook, turning, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Step 3Meanwhile, heat rice following packet directions. Transfer to a large bowl. Add reserved marinade. Toss gently to combine. Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4Place cucumber, carrot, avocado and onion in a bowl. Gently toss to combine. Spoon rice mixture among serving bowls. Top with cucumber mixture and salmon. Dollop with mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with nori and sesame seeds. Serve.
Salmon tacos with papaya salsa
- 2 (160g each) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Mexican chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 60g (1/4 cup) no-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha chilli sauce
- 8 white corn tortillas, warmed
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 300g papaya, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1/2 small avocado, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 large lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 green shallots, finely chopped
- 1 long fresh green chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- Step 1Place the salmon in a bowl. Sprinkle with chilli powder and cumin. Season well. Toss to coat.
- Step 2For the papaya salsa, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season. Set aside to develop the flavours.
- Step 3Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add salmon and capsicum. Cook, stirring capsicum occasionally, and turning salmon once, for 6 minutes or until salmon is almost cooked through.
- Step 4Meanwhile, place yoghurt in a small bowl. Swirl through chilli sauce.
- Step 5Flake the salmon into pieces. Top tortillas with capsicum, salmon and salsa. Dollop with chilli yoghurt, sprinkle with coriander and serve with lime wedges
Salmon and leek pasta bake
- 375g penne
- 4 Coles Australian Skinless Salmon Portions
- 2 leeks, pale section only, thinly sliced
- 60g butter
- 1/3 cup (50g) plain flour
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 cups (1L) milk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 1/2 cup (60g) coarsely grated cheddar
- 1 1/2 cups (180g) frozen peas
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 1 tbs coarsely chopped dill
- 1/2 cup (35g) coarse breadcrumbs (made from day-old sourdough bread)
- Step 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well.
- Step 2Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook salmon for 2 mins each side or until browned and almost cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 3Add leek to the pan and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until softened.
- Step 4Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and mustard and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until mixture bubbles and is grainy. Reduce heat to low. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat. Add the cream and cheddar. Stir to combine. Season.
- Step 5Add pasta to sauce with leek, peas, spinach and dill. Coarsely flake salmon. Add to pasta mixture. Gently toss to combine. Transfer to a 12-cup (3L) ovenproof dish. Top with breadcrumbs.
- Step 6Preheat oven to 180°C. Bake for 30 mins or until golden brown and heated through.
Spiced salmon with yoghurt-herb sauce
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 8 Coles Australian Salmon Skin-On Portions
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 bunches baby broccoli (about 600g total), thick ends of stems trimmed
- 1 cup (280g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 tbs finely chopped dill
- 2 tbs sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup coriander
- 1/2 cup dill sprigs
- Step 1Position racks in centre and bottom of oven and preheat oven to 250°C (230°C fan-forced). Place 2 large heavy non-stick baking trays in oven to heat.
- Step 2In a small bowl, mix the ground coriander, cumin, 1½ tsp sea salt flakes and 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper. Coat salmon with 1 tbs oil and season all over with spice mixture.
- Step 3In a large bowl, toss the baby broccoli with the remaining 1 tbs oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4Remove preheated trays from oven. Place salmon, skin-side down, on trays. Scatter baby broccoli around salmon. Roast, rotating trays halfway through cooking, for 12-14 mins or until salmon is cooked through with a rosy centre.
- Step 5While salmon cooks, in a small bowl, whisk yoghurt, lemon rind, 1 tbs lemon juice and chopped dill. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer salmon and baby broccoli to a large platter. Spoon over yoghurt sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds, coriander sprigs and dill sprigs.