Simple Vodka Drinks
simple vodka drinks, looking for these recipes? check this for 3 best simple vodka drinks: Vodka martini,Vodka, cranberry & grapefruit cocktail,Cranberry vodka punch
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) good-quality vodka, chilled
- 125ml (1/2 cup) dry vermouth
- 6 Sicilian green olives, rinsed
- Step 1Place the ice in a chilled cocktail shaker. Add the vodka and shake for 1 minute or until well combined.
- Step 2Pour 1 tablespoon of vermouth into 1 chilled martini glass. Swirl vermouth around the glass to coat the side. Place 1 olive in the glass. Repeat with the remaining vermouth and olives.
- Step 3Strain the vodka into the glasses and serve immediately.
Cranberry vodka punch
- 1.5L (6 cups) cranberry juice
- 750g seedless watermelon, cut into 1.5cm-thick slices
- 1L (4 cups) lemonade
- 250ml (1 cup) vodka
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Cointreau liqueur
- Step 1Pour about 250ml (1 cup) of cranberry juice into ice-cube trays and place in the freezer for 6 hours or until frozen.
- Step 2Use a 4.5cm-diameter star-shaped pastry cutter to cut stars from the watermelon slices.
- Step 3Pour the lemonade, vodka, Cointreau and remaining cranberry juice into a serving jug. Add the cranberry ice cubes and watermelon stars and serve immediately.
Vodka, cranberry & grapefruit cocktail
- 120mls vodka
- 400mls grapefruit juice
- 200mls cranberry juice
- Ice, to serve
- 1 grapefruit (optional), halved, sliced, to serve
- Step 1Combine the vodka, grapefruit juice and cranberry juice in a large jug and stir to combine. Place the ice in glasses and pour the cocktail over. Serve with grapefruit slices if desired.